Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Terry Jeffries Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Wiring fasco shaded pole blower motor
    I bought used fireplace stove and had to replace blower. I need advice on how to install. It has two black wires.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Nov 11, 2013, 03:10 PM
    Connect one wire to hot and one wire to neutral.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2013, 03:12 PM
    Typical shaded pole uses 1 hot and 1 neutral, bathroom fans and small fractional HP motors are shaded pole. Is there a plug on the end or a place in the FP for a plug?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2013, 03:13 PM
    D*%M Harold, we are working too close on time!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help wiring 3 wire ac fasco motor [ 0 Answers ]

Dear All. I have this motor from the blower( too old but never used).and not find this model on internet. Please see the picture Thank you. red + black = appr. 12 mhenry white + black = appr. 15 mhenry Please could you help me to wiring this motor with schema diagram(for easy to...

Fasco inducer motor pauses after 5- 8 seconds? [ 0 Answers ]

A Lennox 67k0401 combustion inducer motor was recently replaced with a Fasco A163 motor. After the inducer motor starts. There is a pause about 5- 8 seconds then it runs OK. Is The motor defective? What's causing this?

Nordyne miller fasco inducer motor [ 0 Answers ]

My 1997 Nordyne/Miller furnace Model G5RC-060C-12, G5R9606-01232 stopped working and signaled 2 red-blinking lights--pressure switch open. I checked tubing for kinks and blockage-none found. I cleaned condensate tank and re-filled with water. Air filter is new. I shut down furnace. Next morning...

How many condensation plugs are on a Fasco blower motor? [ 0 Answers ]

There are two plugs side by side at the top. The top one on the left side has a yellow cap and the right side is uncapped. The one plug on the bottom has a yellow cap. Should they all be capped?

Blower motor wiring [ 3 Answers ]

I recently replaced the squirrel cage on my Goodman Manuf. AR60-1 Air Handler. When I removed the blower, the wires attached to the motor detached from the furnace controls and I did not see where they were attached. There are 4 wires coming from the motor. One is the ground. One is red and it...

View more questions Search