Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doohickey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Who sings the song "Bright Eyes" from the 80's?
    lil_hummingbird Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by doohickey
    I know Art Garfunkel sings a song "bright eyes." but there is also a song called "total eclipse of the heart, by bonnie tyler and the words go like, "turn around bright eyes... " I hope that helps.
    NorCal68 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

May 17, 2007, 09:00 PM
    I think there are a couple of Bright Eyes songs, but I do know that Art Garfunkel recorded one. Not sure if that's the one you're looking for. His "Breakaway" album is one of my favorites (personal involvement) - if you like his music, give this one a listen!
    Sila Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 10:39 PM
    Art Garfunkel sung the song "Bright Eyes", that is used in the movie Watership Down, but that is from 1978.
    SaundraJames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2013, 08:04 AM
    The song is TOTAL ECLIPSE - it is originally from the German Musical - DANCE OF THE VAMPIRES. If you look on Youtube you can find videos from the show.
    Bonnie Tyler did sing the pop hit version in the US.
    Potshot Pete Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 12:24 PM
    I remember the late great John Peel playing an outrageous but moving version of Bright Eyes sung by a hopelessly out-of-tune young boy on his late night show about 38 years ago. Anybody know of it?
    Potshot Pete Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Potshot Pete View Post
    I remember the late great John Peel playing an outrageous but moving version of Bright Eyes sung by a hopelessly out-of-tune young boy on his late night show about 38 years ago. Anybody know of it?
    Sorry, folks. Found it after all! Matthew Butler aged 6 sung it on Tiswas in 1980. Now off to find it. Pete

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anybody tell me who sings this "Michelle" song? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out who sings a song about Michelle... I know part of the lyrics go like this... "loving you is heaven, missing you is hell....Michelle... " Does that help... I am in Romania and I hear it more than I heard it in the states if that helps any... MichelleMichelle

Who sings the song named "Deeper"? [ 3 Answers ]

There is a song that I think is named "Deeper". It was featured in the movie "About Schmidt" during the wedding scene. The movie stars Jack Nicholson. I've tried searching songs named "deeper", tried looking on the movies soundtrack and still I can't find out who sings that song. Help if you...

Who sings the song "In My Chevy Van"? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been searching the itunes music store for this information and I'm not having any luck. Can you help me?

Name the song with lyrics "I love people born in the 80's" [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please help? :confused: This song is definitely current as it has been used on some TV link items - it is a male singer and the chorus keeps repeating "born in the eighties, the eighties"... The only other lyrics I caught when listening to the full track on the radio recently was...

Who sings the song "brown liquor in a dirty glass"? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song "BROWN LIQUOR IN A DIRTY GLASS" ?

View more questions Search