Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emmons3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Red, irritated eye sensative to light feels like there is something in it.
    My right ieyes is very irritated. It is red, feels like something is in it and is very sensitive to light. It was draining some.. :confused:
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Apr 5, 2007, 05:57 PM
    This sounds like a variation of Conjunctivitis. Photophobia is often associated with this infection. Dispose of contacts if you wear them. You may need to visit a doctor to get rid of. How long has this been going on?

Morrowrj

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are we MEn sensative, clingy, needy and insecure? [ 18 Answers ]

Why is it when I meet girls or talk to girls they end up rejecting me... They say at first that I'm attractive.. but after a while they stop calling... why do I find the need to get self-assurance from women.. why do I try to sound lovable, sensitive, understanding? Why Can I not bare rejection...

Nordyne Furnace. Red Status Light. [ 3 Answers ]

Keeps double blinking. I found the error in tha manual and it states "Pressure Switch Open with Inducer On". I think I found the Pressure switch but I don't see any knob, buttons or anything to adjust. So what's the fix? It's getting a little chilly in here. :rolleyes:

Honeywell TH8000 red light blinks 4 time [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a Honeywell TH8000 thermostat with a Coleman heat pump and coleman variable speed electric furnace. Sometimes the thermostat emergency red light (top right corner) blinks 4 times in a loop. This can happen on both the Heat and EM Heat mode. I have searched the WEB for the info...

Red spot on Lab's eye [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old Black Lab/Sheltie has a red spot on his right eyeball. It is a fairly good size, but he does not seem to be bothered by it. I am concerned that there might be something wrong. Any ideas on what this might be?

Under eye circles (red) [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me.. I have noticed in this forum and others around that people are in a similar situation that I am in - I have under eye circles. However, predominantly people have been mentioning dark, bruise-like colors under their eyes, whereas I have bright red marks under mine. I am only...

View more questions Search