Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richteoh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 05:01 AM
    Sample of company introduction letter
    How to introduce my new setup real estate agency to my clients?
    richteoh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 05:02 AM

I need to introduce my new real estate agency to my clients. How to do it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2010, 05:14 AM
    Hi, richteoh!

What you're asking about here, is an introduction letter. It could also be called a company profile.

I'm sure that you know more about your company than anyone else here. My suggestion would be for you to consider posting a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it. If you do that, you'll get the best help here.

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might then tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

All you have to do is to start it, masabengg. I and others, will hopefully come along to help you with it. But, it's important that you're the one to start it here.

Thanks!
    rjbhupesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 05:32 AM
    The Best way to Introduce your Company is ,Firstly make a PPT (Power Point Project)regarding your Company, Including the Profile,Plans & Scope of the Co. then throw a DJ Party to all Your Friends where Keep a Session for Presentation of the Co. and tell them about what are the Plus Points and how Your Co. be proved different to Other Companies with Same Profile... This will definitely attract your friends or Clients whom you want to Know all about your co. try also to include your parents so that they can call there friends too, this definitely will boost your instincts...
    Bidabing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2011, 12:15 AM
    BidaBing is an inventory management tool that helps banks and real estate agents turn real estate inventory
    Faster through online auctions. Our agent websites are the most complete agent lead generating and networking tool available
    Designed to help manage customers, inventory and generate leads.

http://www.bidabing.com
    gillani77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 08:55 AM
    Mr………………….
    Tesco House
    ……………..
    ….Town……..
    …….. Zip Code……..
    Dear Mr./Ms./Dr. Recipient
    Re: Rice
    I am taking this opportunity to introduce you with our product (Super Kernal Basmati Rice). We have just expanded our business to Europe after capturing the Local market as well as Middle East.
    We have twenty years experience in this business and have the honour of being awarded twice as best Rice Exporter in Pakistan. The specification of our product is appended below for your kind consideration.
    • Dshhj
    • Gkgk
    • Nnm, m/
    • N. m.
    • ,mnbjk
    • njk.n
    • n.njknh;
    The enclosed Presentation will provide you with more information about our product as well as Company. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me at our contact details mention below.

We value your business and look forward to continuing to serving you in the future. Please don't hesitate to get in touch regarding questions you may have. I, and my staff, look forward to hearing from you.
    Sincerely,
    Your Name
    Your Title
    abc400 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 08:56 PM
    Hello! Good morning . How are you. I am anowarul Islam. I live Bangladesh. I want to looking merchandiser job.

Please your introduce
    Thank vary much and regard
    Sujatha1907 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2013, 11:43 PM
    I need to introduce my company which is into IT hardware & Networking products, how to write a e-mail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sample introduction letter for my new flooring company [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Kindly help me to prepare an introduction letters for my new flooring company in order to get new new business from those who concerned. Very legible business english with good introduction detailing about our quality products like imported carpets, wooden floorings and other services.

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

Brief sample for company introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

How to write brief introduction advertisement for a fabric company ?

Looking for Effective Company Introduction Letter Sample [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm require to construct an introduction letter to market company services to protential client, can you please provide me some free sample letter template? Thanks & regards :o

View more questions Search