Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dave2814 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 11:16 AM
    Which trucking companies offer CDL training to ex-felons?
    Hi. My name's Dave and I'm new to this forum. Hoping for some quality guidance and/or suggestions.
    Would like to know which trucking companies offer either paid or reimbursable CDl training and subsequent job to ex-felon. Have two DUI's from 2001 and various thefts over 20 years ago.
    Thanks.
    zara29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 10:32 PM
    Here at USCDL training school,we trained truck driver training school to obtain your commercial driver's license (CDL) in sponsored cdl training or paid cdl training.Just refer uscdltraining(dot)com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trucking Companies for felons [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure if someone has answered this question or not somewhere else, but I would like to know what truck driving companies will hire you if you have a felony. I have 2 felonies, one in 99 for possession of a controlled substance and one in 04 for robbery. I just currently graduated from truck...

Know any Trucking Companies that hire felons? [ 14 Answers ]

I keep hearing there are truck driving jibs for ex-cons but where are they?

Is there free cdl training for felons? [ 6 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

-Do trucking companies still send people to CDL school and pay for it?- [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get my foot in the door as an OTR driver but I want a guarantee that a job will be there when I get my CDL. I'm looking for a list of trucking companies that still send non-licensed people to CDL school. I know some companies used to do this if you sign a 1 year contract to drive for...

View more questions Search