Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ron Hoffman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 12:40 PM
    Wesco Furnace Replacement Parts
    I need one of the ceramic insulators that keep the heating element from touching the frame
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 02:54 PM
    HVAC 1000 replied in 2009:

"You probably will not be able to locate parts for the old Wesco. There has been many posts here and on other boards about this problem. I have searched all over for parts and none are available. They also used a special ribbon type heating element so the standard replacements available for other brands will not work either. If you ever find a place that has the parts please post the company and phone number because folks doing a Google search or other search will be glad to know they are available.

Only real option is to replace the unit. Sorry "

That said, an insulator is a pretty generic item, it just has to keep the element from grounding I bet you could find a similar one and figure out how to adapt. Go to a good HVAC or electrical supply store and see what you can find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wesco Furnace Repair [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Wesco Residential Furnace 20.7 RU 240V 60Hz 1 PH how do I tell if it moves 1200 CFM? Does not mention it in the instructions booklet.

Wesco electric furnace parts [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the seattle wash. Area. I live in a 1979 manufactured home. It has an electric furnace in it, and it is a westco 15.7. I need to find heating elements, because mine are fried. Does anyone have info. On parts or manufactured home grave yards? Thanks [email protected]

Thermo Zone Furnace Replacement Parts [ 0 Answers ]

I have a GUO80M16B-S furnace and water is leaking from the 2in pvc pipe coming from the combustion motor from the exhaust. Where do I find a place to order a new one? The small hose from the combustion to the secondary heat exchange is the problem. Jim

Parts for a wesco furnace made in 1975 [ 0 Answers ]

Parts and diagrams of wesco furnace made in 1975

Replacement parts for Wesco furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I locate a list of replacement parts for a Wesco furnace that was installed in a mobile home in 1965? Thank you.

View more questions Search