Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idontknowtho Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 11:41 AM
    Help me please tiny white bugs on clothes and skin
    Yesterday , I was on my computer and my neck , my belly and especially my my back started to itch reallly badly since I was wearing a certain t-shirt (it was clean) but it found it on my bedroom floor (yeah I know -.- I'm a teenager I'm v e r y messy but I'm also super clean , so this is not the problem) At first , I thought it was lice , but I wasn't. So I took my shirt off to look on it if there were things that I could identify (the t-shirt was black) so I found these little white oval-circle bugs , it kind of looks like salt or something and it doesn't crawl or anything. They're soft and easy to cut with your nail. I also found them on my skin on the itching spots.! I freaked out!! I tied my hair, I took all my clothes, my sheets and my blanket and I put them in a garbage bag. I took every products that I found ; spay with bleach in it , powder to kill fleas ants and other bugs , windex and concentrated product to kill animals like mice (I know that those products aren't made to kill these 'bugs' but it was 3 am and I couldn't find anything on the internet) so I sprayed the products on my bed , on my carpet (I didn't put the thing to kill animals on my carpet ha ha -.-) on my decorating pillows, on the walls and on my bags, I washed e v e r y t h I n g in my bedroom and my washroom. I pass the dust buster to remove the powder 10h later. My mother doesn't believe me , she removed my things from the plastic bag , she washed my clothes but didn't wash my sheets , blanket etc. and she just put them back on my bed. I tried to convince her , but there's no information on the internet and she blames it on my sunburns and there is not way to convince her (it's not the first time I have sunburns , and it's completely different) My father laughed at me and said that I was crazy.I search on Google , it's not mites , it doesn't jump or fly , they don't look like mini mosquitos, it's not molds , they aren't biting midges. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THAT BUT I WANT TO GET RID OF THEM.
    P.S: I didn't found any marks except a red spot but it was gone after 3-4 hours.
    I hope someone can help me.. xx
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 10, 2013, 01:36 PM
    An easy way to check and see what you have would be to stop by the store for the glue type mousetraps. Most of them use a dark plastic tray to hold the glue so the contrast should make the things easy to spot. Put them out in places where nothing will get spilled on them, such as under the bed and behind the desk. After 24 hours you should be able to find some specimens.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 10, 2013, 02:50 PM
    The early stage of a flea is small and white and oval.
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 10, 2013, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    The early stage of a flea is small and white and oval.
    But they do not bite.
    current pert

Jul 10, 2013, 06:34 PM
    I wonder if the parents are right, and it's the small blisters we sometimes get from sunburn, and sunburn does itch...
    Especially if these 'bugs' don't move.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2013, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    But they do not bite.
    But they do itch like bites
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 11, 2013, 01:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    But they do itch like bites
    Source? How does a larva cause itching?
    current pert

Jul 11, 2013, 05:36 AM
    Catsmine, how does someone get infested with flea larvae without adult fleas obvious? Brought in from outside, and it's just recent?
    Also what about sand fleas of various types? (Sunburn, beach?)

I still think it's tiny sunburn blisters because they don't move.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 11, 2013, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Catsmine, how does someone get infested with flea larvae without adult fleas obvious? Brought in from outside, and it's just recent?
    Also what about sand fleas of various types? (Sunburn, beach?)

I still think it's tiny sunburn blisters because they don't move.
    Joy, the op mentions finding them on a shirt and then on the skin.

So I took my shirt off to look on it if there were things that I could identify (the t-shirt was black) so I found these little white oval-circle bugs ,
    current pert

Jul 11, 2013, 09:13 AM
    But couldn't that be dead skin flaking off? (Not siding with the mother per se, but the mother does have this opinion, so it's someone who was there.. )
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 11, 2013, 10:51 AM
    Joy, you were the one who mentioned fleas. I don't think it is. I think the young lady needs to capture a specimen and examine it closely to find out what it is, as I advised in my first answer.
    current pert

Jul 11, 2013, 11:46 AM
    Right. Not at odds with you at all. I don't think it is either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Little tiny white bugs in my room everywhere [ 0 Answers ]

Tiny white bugs every where in my room on my cloths when I sleep all over.

Tiny white bugs biting me [ 2 Answers ]

I just moved into a new apt. and when the weather heated up I started getting bit. They are extremely small kind of round white/transparent bugs. I can't tell how many legs. I've caught them on my body but I can't always see them. I've washed all my bedding and cleaned and sprayed by Apt. with...

Tiny white bugs [ 0 Answers ]

They are very small on my coby tablet screen I think there mites. But they don't have wings but they have 6 legs

What are these tiny white bugs? [ 2 Answers ]

I worked on a chicken farm last year, and I got an infestation in the carpets clothes,etc I had to wash and disinfect everything but now a year on I'm finding them again in clothes, they are very hard to see and they are white with reddy orange heads, please help it's getting me down and it makes...

View more questions Search