Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roberts fam Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2013, 06:06 PM
    Sick but no health insurance
    Yesterday after dinner I felt pain in the right side of my stomach and looked bloted today feel constepated when I try to go its just gas also was working in the garden when I stood up I blacked out and feel any idea what's wrong

>Post moved from another thread has more information<
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2013, 06:15 PM
    It is foolish and dangerous to diagnose health issues without a physical exam and lab work.

You need to see a Physician.

Jul 3, 2013, 06:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    It is foolish and dangerous to diagnose health issues without a physical exam and lab work.

You need to see a Physician.

Thank you I would like to go to the doctor but have no health ins
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 3, 2013, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberts fam View Post
    Thank you i would like to go to the doctor but have no health ins
    You have very little options here. As Judy said, we can't diagnose you. If you have all this going on, you need to see a doctor.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 3, 2013, 08:49 PM
    If you are in the U.S. you can go to the ER without insurance. You may have to wait a while, but you will be seen by a doctor.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2013, 07:25 AM
    Agree in US, the ER has to see you, blacking out is dangerous, can be many things,
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2013, 07:28 AM
    In the USA most hospitals have grants so that if you are below a certain financial level you can apply for the grant. In Pennsylvania for example one of the grants is the Hill Burton grant, then some hospitals have their own grants, for example Children's hosp of Pa has CHIPS.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 4, 2013, 07:42 AM
    We don't know your gender, age, weight, history, family history, or general health!
    That's just for starters.
    'Look bloated' - did it go away when you passed gas?
    When was your last bowel movement?
    'Blacked out' - actually fell unconscious on the ground, or got dizzy and vision blacked out?
    Was it hot out? Are you DRINKING plenty of WATER??
    Please answer ALL questions clearly or get offline and get thee to a clinic.

Jul 5, 2013, 07:53 PM
    Thank you all for your help good bye

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Switching from personal health insurance to my company's health insurance [ 4 Answers ]

I've been employed with my present company since 2009. I've paid for my own health insurance since 2009 (high deductible), though would like to switch to my company's health insurance. I was diagnosed with MS in June 2011 and it's a pre-existing condition. What do I need to know because of this...

Two health insurance policy for surgery and 2nd insurance not paying [ 1 Answers ]

Had hysterictomy in 08, In 09 got a bill from hospital saying 2nd insurance withdrew 2k stating that was my portion or my copay. Is this right? I tried to appeal and the insurance is sticking to it. My primary ended up paying 16k to the 2nd insurance only paying 600. What are my options. I have...

Health insurance for diabetic, otherwise in good health [ 5 Answers ]

Next month, I will be landing in Texas as a new immigrant on my Green Card (female aged 55 years - not working). I have diabetese which is well controlled bu insulin and am otherwise in good health. Which companies would provide me a health insurance cover, even if they put a waiting period for the...

View more questions Search