Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wendybl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2013, 11:41 AM
    My exhusband and I keep getting back together but he will break it off for any reason
    My ex-[husband and I keep getting back together but not living together. Then, he will break it off immediately without really talking about it first. I get really down about it, but I end up falling for it every single time, because we have kids together and I love him still.
    wendybl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2013, 11:55 AM
    Ex husband help
    My ex-husband and I continue to keep getting back together over and over again, but he always is the one to break things off. There are silly reasons, or to me they are. Usually I am just not up to his standards I guess. He is getting to where he is picky in his older age (we are both 53). Our relationship started when we were 16. We were married for 23 years, and it was horrible when he decided to leave, which was extremely last minute decision. He said I'm leaving, and within two weeks was gone. Now we continue to get together for months at a time. He got married, and his wife left him a few times, but now wants him back. He isn't back together with her, but they are still married. He says he will get it done when he gets more money together. He is living with me sister now renting a room from her and she has a nice home. We've been dating for about a year now since he moved out of his wife's place. He texted me on father's day saying our relationship wasn't working for him anymore and he just wanted to be friends. I was so irritated that I wouldn't talk to him for about 3 days. Then I wrote him an e-mail saying I didn't know what I'd done to upset him. He wanted to explain to me the day he texted me but I wouldn't allow it, as he has done this too many times and it affects me emotionally too much. Anyway, I love him, I know he has this issue, but I don't want to play his game anymore. I'm 53 and getting too old for this nonsense. I think he needs some counseling to figure out why he does this so much to me. I don't want to tell him that, unless he wants to get back together, then I will. I'm so sad, because we had been spending a lot of time together and I felt like it was working well, although not perfect at all. Why does a grown man do this? I don't get it. It makes me so mad, and I feel like it is out of my control. Ii think his reasoning is he doesn't like my dog I have and figures since I will not get rid of him that he doesn't think there's a future for us. I have a pitbull but the dog adores him, but is very playful and my ex-husband is not as much a dog lover as I am. :(
    Robert Brenner Posts: 53, Reputation: 13

Jun 21, 2013, 12:00 PM
    My ex-[husband and I keep getting back together(HOW MANY TIMES? IS THERE SEX INVOLVED? But not living together. Then, he will break it off immediately without really talking about it first. I get really down about it, but I end up falling for it every single time, because we have kids together and I love him still.
    He keeps doing it because you keep allowing it. It is not good for the children and most of not good for you.
    It is OK for you to explain to him how this makes YOU feel!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden break up without any reason.. help [ 9 Answers ]

Hello , I got really confused and I needed to gather some opinions about this whole situation . I met this guy one and half months ago . I was just not looking for someone cause I was recovering from a 4 year relationship which ended four months prior to my first meeting with this guy . He saw me...

Can I collect back child support if my exhusband did well and our son is now 26? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I collect back child support if my ex-husband did well and had restricted visiting rights, now that our son is 26 years old?

Is that a reason to break up? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, please help me. I need to hear independent opinion. My boyfriend and I been together for almost 2 years. I never had reasons not to trust him. However, I know he cheated in his previous relationships. Friday night, my best friend came over, we talked about relationship in general and if its bad...

Girlfriend wants a break up with this reason. Should I let go? [ 21 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I love each other very much.. and we have been together for only 5 months plus. Although misunderstandings do occur sometimes, we always recover from it and will go back loving each other just as much as before.. yesterday she suddenly asked for a break up.. and the reason was not...

My deceased exhusband still owes back child support. [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband died Dec 30, 2007. He still owes back child support. Will I ever see this? He had not filed his taxes for 07 yet and the state would have intercepted the return. Am I or the State of FL considered a creaditor against his estate? It there any hope in ever seeing the money? We need...

View more questions Search