Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cmb14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2013, 09:01 PM
    Missed period but false pregnancy test
    I have missed my period and have pms/pregnancy signs but have taken two pregnancy test both came out negative. My last period was may 2 and I spotted on the 30 and 31 of may. I feel nausea everyday not terrible but I can feel it my nipples are very tender but have gotten less sore over the week . I was expecting
    My period on the 2nd of this month but haven't received it I am now 10 days late should I be concerned.
    Marser87 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2013, 02:14 PM
    There are many reasons a period can skip or be late. Are you stressed? Eating well? Also, do you usually have pms symptoms before your periods? If so your period could just be late and these are the signs it is coming. This has happened numerous times to me. If not, it could be hormonal and I suggest going to the doctors just to make sure everything's okay.
    Cmb14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marser87 View Post
    There are many reasons a period can skip or be late. Are you stressed? Eating well? Also, do you usually have pms symptoms before your periods? If so your period could just be late and these are the signs it is coming. This has happened numerous times to me. If not, it could be hormonal and I suggest going to the doctors just to make sure everything's okay.
    ... thank you I have decided to go to the doctor and we have scheduled a blood test just to eliminate pregnancy but yes I do have pms symptoms however I have had the same symptoms unfortunately It was a miscarriage that didn't pass on it's own . So I just hope it's a late period I do not want to go through that again !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy test two weeks after missed period [ 0 Answers ]

My periods were due on 30th of may but they didn't come up so I took pregnancy test on 9 days after the date it came negative again took the test 14 days after it also came up negative visited a doctor then she prescribed me primolut and for 10 days the ten days have gone 48 hours have been passed...

Missed period but negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

My period was due the 8th April but didn't arrive done a test sat the 9th buy was negative still no period or even any sign of it, could I still be pregnant? Me and my husband are trying for a baby and really was a positive result, had this happened to anyone and that they did end up been pregnant...

Missed period false test [ 1 Answers ]

so I fad sex August forth he cam in my three times but my ovulation period(the time when out of that month I'm most like to be pregnant) was 8/10.. and my period was suppose to 8/28 and it never cam I took a first resopnse pregancy test the day before my missed period and I came bac negative do I...

Missed period negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I am 8 days late. I expected to have my period on d 25thof feb and I'm worried. I took the test and it came back negative. I don't have a problem being pregnant but I'm worried that I could have some other complications. What are the possible complications that I could have? Thank you germaine

Missed Period & False Home Pregnancy Test [ 2 Answers ]

I am 11 days late on my period. I took a home test today, it came out negative. I didn't however do it first thing in the morning, I had gone to the bathroom twice before taking the test. I am wondering if maybe that affected the test results. I am not sure if I am pregnant though, there are a...

View more questions Search