Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 23, 2013, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    even a fourteen year old is not that niaive, surely. murder and bloody mayhem deserve only one reply
    Oh, don't get me wrong... for once, you and I agree on something. ;)
    I was just pointing out that she is not an adult and may have a skewed view on this... it also appears from some of her posts that she may be Muslim as well so that could have something to do with the opinion.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 23, 2013, 04:17 PM
    Two more arrests in brutal London attack

Muslim religious groups and charities were quick to condemn the attack and urged police to calm tensions. The Muslim Council of Britain called it a "barbaric act that has no basis in Islam," adding that "no cause justifies this murder."
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 23, 2013, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I do believe the Muslim Council of Britain is practicing taqiyya.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2013, 04:40 PM
    Well of course they are in deniel
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 23, 2013, 11:25 PM
    If Britain and other countries will stop giving asylum to dictators, former terrorist and criminals, things will change.
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2013, 01:44 AM
    We these people in that category? How do you know?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2013, 06:15 AM
    Probably the best take on what's happened to the UK.

This incident illustrates, if nothing else, the endpoint of the social engineering of the West. It has been remarkably effective.

From a certain point of view, the British crowd behaved perfectly and this is the way “they” all want us to behave. The populace sheltered in place, didn’t do anything rash, talked to the perpetrators as people. They waited for the police to come and the hospital helicopter to take the corpse away. Some will doubtless get counseling to overcome their shattering experience.

And then they will congratulate themselves on how tough British society is; resilience and all that. The more caring will leave some flowers by a railing and hold a few candle vigils for healing and peace, until these wither and blow away and the news cycle washes up a new object of attention.

The attackers knew they were actors in a drama — as keenly watched in their communities as on the BBC. And in that other audience they were asking: “How will the locals behave?” We know now. And that other audience may derive an entirely different lesson from this tableau: “See? Only their women act like men. They follow orders. They are nothing anymore — these Westerners. They are a civilization whose core has been destroyed.”

And would they be right? Who will be the judge? Per C.S. Lewis:

And all the time — such is the tragi-comedy of our situation — we continue to clamor for those very qualities we are rendering impossible. You can hardly open a periodical without coming across the statement that what our civilization needs is more “drive”, or dynamism, or self-sacrifice, or “creativity”. In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.

What could go wrong?
    Apparently everything. And in typical fashion David Cameron responded with the obligatory "this is not representative of Islam" drivel. Al-shabaab says it is:
    Attached Images

May 24, 2013, 06:24 AM
    Cameron said what he supposed to say, that's diplomacy. The real need is policy change.
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2013, 06:26 AM
    We need less diplomacy and more balls.
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2013, 08:17 AM
    What is needed is to take the gloves off, deport the radicals back to where they came from and support the destruction of the militants wherever they are found. Muslims declared war on the west in 2001 and there can only be on outcome and it is not the winding down of the war to a police action as Obama proposes. He doesn't have the stomach for what must be done to little Barack and too much Hussien. The French have the right idea take the fight right to them
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2013, 08:26 AM
    what is needed is to take the gloves off, deport the radicals back to where they came from and support the destruction of the militants whereever they are found. Muslims declared war on the west in 2001 and there can only be on outcome and it is not the winding down of the war to a police action as Obama proposes. He doesn't have the stomach for what must be done to little Barack and too much Hussien. The French have the right idea take the fight right to them
    As I was saying...
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 24, 2013, 09:30 AM
    what is needed is to take the gloves off, deport the radicals back to where they came from and support the destruction of the militants whereever they are found. Muslims declared war on the west in 2001 and there can only be on outcome and it is not the winding down of the war to a police action as Obama proposes. He doesn't have the stomach for what must be done to little Barack and too much Hussien. The French have the right idea take the fight right to them
    Deportation? not exactly. I would suggest a Dr. Zhivago ride to Riyadh, Tehran, and Mecca.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2013, 10:02 AM
    This incident illustrates, if nothing else, the endpoint of the social engineering of the West. It has been remarkably effective.

From a certain point of view, the British crowd behaved perfectly and this is the way “they” all want us to behave. The populace sheltered in place, didn't do anything rash, talked to the perpetrators as people. They waited for the police to come and the hospital helicopter to take the corpse away. Some will doubtless get counseling to overcome their shattering experience.

And then they will congratulate themselves on how tough British society is; resilience and all that. The more caring will leave some flowers by a railing and hold a few candle vigils for healing and peace, until these wither and blow away and the news cycle washes up a new object of attention.

The attackers knew they were actors in a drama — as keenly watched in their communities as on the BBC. And in that other audience they were asking: “How will the locals behave?” We know now. And that other audience may derive an entirely different lesson from this tableau: “See? Only their women act like men. They follow orders. They are nothing anymore — these Westerners. They are a civilization whose core has been destroyed.”
    Belmont Club
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2013, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Nice to know the opinions you post are not your own
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2013, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    As I was saying...
    Yes we do sometimes agree
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2013, 05:54 PM
    nice to know the opinions you post are not your own
    If someone expresses it better than I can why not quote with proper credit ?
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2013, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    if someone expresses it better than I can why not quote with proper credit ?
    I was referring to the fact you didn't give thecredit in the first post

May 25, 2013, 03:58 AM
    London killer was related to a terror group named Al mujhairan, banned organization. One line of condemning the incident by muslim groups is just not enough.
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2013, 04:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smkanand View Post
    London killer was related to a terror group named Al mujhairan, banned organization. one line of condemning the incident by muslim groups is just not enough.
    I agree Muslim are partisan in these matters, this form of terrorism or confrontation will not end until they end it themselves. That will take a Muslim withdrawal from western countries and a western withdrawal from muslim countries and frankly they are dulluded if they think we want those lands.

May 25, 2013, 07:49 AM
    All the financial help these terror groups are getting from rich muslims spread all over the world through various mediums. It's time to scrutiny financial world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NYC Time Square terrorist attack... what a maroon! [ 34 Answers ]

No ;I'm not talking about the attempted bomber Faisal Shahzad . He successfully deployed a VBIED in the middle of Manhattan exactly where he planned to detonate it. Like with the Christmas underpants bomber attempt,it was just plain luck ,and the vigilance of alert civilians that the detonation...

Terrorist attack on China [ 5 Answers ]

Just wondering what you intelligent people think would happen should an Islamic terrorist group made an attack on China during their time to shine? I'm just interested to know what you guys & gals who have knowledge (or at least appear to :D ) in world affairs think the Chinese reaction would...

The terrorist [ 6 Answers ]

Last April, in an attempt to kill the U.S.-Colombia Free Trade Promotion Agreement, House Democrats removed a requirement that would have brought the bill up for a vote within a specific period. This underhanded method of keeping the bill from reaching the White House on President Bush's watch was...

Terrorist attacks [ 5 Answers ]

Do you think a terrorist attack is going to happen soon? Thanks your opinions are greatly appreciated!:)

Are we a terrorist [ 28 Answers ]

I read most time that usa asking why arabs hate us and they spend money to change that , and that really make me surprise . I am an arab man and I wish that I was american and my big dream now when I am 37 years old that I can visit New York the city that I love even for one week. And every one...

View more questions Search