Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martcon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 04:21 PM
    Can ghosts change the time on clocks
    Up until last night I had been unconvinced of just how close the spirit world existed to our world. I live in a listed building once occupied by Oscar Wilde. It literally oozes history. I
    Have been aware since moving in 3 months ago of some kind of presence - not a malicious or threatening presence just the feeling I wasn't alone. Yesterday morning I awoke to find that my GRandfather clock was giving the wrong time. Ordinarily not s problem clocks often lose their. But then I noticed a nearby clock in no way connected with the grandfather clock was also wrong but had exactly the same time as the grandfather clock. I live alone there is no one else who could have done this. Is there a message in this or is this just mischief.
    dschrand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 02:59 PM
    Well sometimes spirits come up out of nowhere or for a reason but it could be connected to why u could be being haunted or u could have a broken clock

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible for good ghosts to protect me from the bad ghosts? I'm scared. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, It's been happening for years now.. but more now than ever. I forgot to add my last one, that 2 people have answered, this "whatever it is" has been with me in 3 different homes... 3 whole different cities. I've heard them, felt them, and seen them. Doing good and bad to me. Trapping me...

Time clocks [ 4 Answers ]

Is it legal for a supervisor to punch an employees timecard at the end of day if the employee forgets to do so?

Computer system clocks? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am having problems with my computer. Whenever I take the plug out and put it back in, it turns on automatically and tells me there has been an error and that my system clock needs to be reset. So I go through all the set up and change the date and time so it is correct. And its fine... until...

Can Ghosts follow you in time [ 3 Answers ]

For many years many of our houses that we lived in had weird experiences. I was wondeing if a ghost can follow you from house to house. Because there is no way that every house that we choose just so happens to be haunted..

Antique clocks [ 6 Answers ]

hello I have a waterbury flamingo clock would like to know age and value if possible.:)

View more questions Search