Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RandyAsnow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 09:20 AM
    RV lights don't work but outlets do
    I have my 2008 RV pugged into the 30 amp power source, everything works except my lights,awning and stove fan.What is the problem?
    Thanks
    TANGO
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

May 17, 2013, 01:29 PM
    I have my 2008 RV pugged into the 30 amp power source, everything works except my lights,awning and stove fan.What is the problem?
    Absolutely no idea from where I am sitting.
    Let us know what the tech says when he looks at it.
    Kyle_in_rure Posts: 341, Reputation: 10

May 18, 2013, 07:53 AM
    Do you have any fuses/breakers you can check? I don't know much about RV electrical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lights and outlets won't work [ 1 Answers ]

Bedroom 2 outlets and light hallway smoke detector and living room lights and outlets kit light front porch light

Tail lights, signal lights and gauge lights, don't work [ 0 Answers ]

I bought a 2003 kia that has a few fixing up to do. Someone broke in the night before I bought it and stoled the cd and cassett player. When I turnd the car on my brake lights only worked. I took it to auto zone where they got my head lights working and the guy told me I have an electrical problem....

Outlets work but the lights don't [ 11 Answers ]

The lights in my kitchen and the hallway and in the master bathroom don't come on.. I checked the outlets and they all have power with one exception.. the outlet that the microwave is plugged into. I the master bathroom the outlet is working but the light won't come on.. I assume they are all on...

No power to lights, but outlets work [ 2 Answers ]

The lights in one section of my house will flicker sometimes and then go out. They will stay off for several hours and then the power will come back again. It is only the lights, as the power outlets in all of the affected rooms still work fine (night light in the bathroom is still on, the...

Outlets work lights don't [ 2 Answers ]

The lights in one quadrant of the house (front porch, entryway, half of basement directly beneath entryway, hall closet next to garage, and half of garage closest to the entryway) do not work. The outlets in these spaces do work. None of the breakers were tripped upon opening the circuit breaker...

View more questions Search