Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zue_latiff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 03:35 AM
    What is an Engagement Model?
    Could somebody explain or share with me an example of an engagement model? Thanks.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Infinite - Business Model - Engagement Models
    SmileyAdj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zue_latiff
    could somebody explain or share with me an example of an engagement model? Thanks.
    It's a fancy way of documenting how you would interact with a customer relating to a service or product and your charging model. There is a high usage of engagement models in computer software services to define who takes the risk...
    Amaka-maka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 12:48 AM
    It is the level to which an employee takes necessary devotion to work. This is due to the kind of satisfaction the individual derives from either the completion of tasks or increase in knowledge capacity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite model quiet guard 7 model 665. [ 12 Answers ]

Six month old dishwasher. Worked fine until today - won't start. LIghts are on and control panel seems to be working OK. The "Clean" indicator is flashing in intervals of 7 flashes and then pauses. When I select the "Start" button it flashes red 3 times and then nothing. The "Drain/Cancel"...

A confusing engagement [ 9 Answers ]

I just got engaged, however, am not as happy as other people think I would be. He wants to get married very soon, but I am not very sure. What has been haunting me was some affair he had with a girl a couple of months before he proposed to me. As he said, they met before he and I met. He liked her...

Engagement announcement [ 2 Answers ]

When you receive an engagement announcement, do you have to send a gift?

Broke up engagement [ 21 Answers ]

I broke up my engagement and feel very ashamed and feel guilty to have brought a bad phase of life to my family.. :( I broke up with that man as I found very difficult to survive with him and he was a drunkard and a loser. My questions are: 1. How do I answer the people that know my...

Engagement Gift [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. Well one of my very good friends just got engaged recently and I wanted to know if its approprate to get him/her a sort of congratulation gift, or is that a bad idea. Should I just save my money and wait for the wedding? :)

View more questions Search