Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lzachay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 09:21 PM
    How do you get rid of bees without killing them
    There are bees in my wall in the framework behind the stucco, they made a little hole in the wall about the size of a dime. I don't want to kill them but is there something like an odor they don't like and then find somewhere else to house?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 22, 2013, 01:20 AM
    Not really. The queen bee uses pheromones and smells to direct the hive's activities(partially). You can't really overpower that from outside. If they are honeybees, a beekeeper will come get them. If not, call an exterminator.

Here's a website with tips on identifying which type of bee you have
    Bee Identification Chart

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of Carpenter Bees? [ 2 Answers ]

I have most likely 30 plus Carpenter Bees, it seems like a lot more. They are centered around my back deck. It appears they are drilling into the bottom areas of the deck. This is what I have tried to far. 1. I bought Carpenter Bee poison spray, I tried just spraying it around the area...

How to get rid of ground bees [ 10 Answers ]

How do I get rid of ground bees?

Getting rid of Ground bees [ 9 Answers ]

How do you safely get rid of ground bees near a house?

How can I get rid of carpenter bees? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a log house and every spring, carpenter bees make holes in the logs. What can I do to get rid of them?

Product to get rid of bumble bees [ 3 Answers ]

I have a bee phobia and I tried to kill a bumble bee the other day. Now the bee is really aggressive and every time I sit outside he bothers me. I can't find the nest is their any kind of product I can use to get rid of them??

View more questions Search