Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilpeaches08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 12:08 AM
    Bumps on vigina
    Hello.

I have a lot of pimple like bumps on my vigina and I do not know what they are. I have been to the doctor and got tested but all my test came back negative. Please help me.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 18, 2013, 02:59 AM
    Did you ask your doctor what he thinks they are?

Apr 18, 2013, 10:52 PM
    Yes and they had no answer all they said was I had a yeast infection but does that cause bumps ?

Apr 18, 2013, 10:52 PM
    I have had these for about two years and they won't go away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On my vigina I have 3 painful bumps under the skin [ 1 Answers ]

My periods have been messed up for about 3 months now like I'm on a week then off a week then I was taking some antiobotics and started itching around my Virginia so I went and got some medicine for a yeast infection and before I used it I noticed a bump was on me down there so I waited until today...

Little bumps near the vigina? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm 18,yes I have sex.I watch who I mess with though.ok so I have been noticing theses tiny bumps around my area(my vigina)im scared because I have never had them before.there like little and white and I'm not sure what they are.I have not been to a dr at all.I been checked when I was 17,in...

Itchy white pimple like bumps near vigina area [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a sixteen year old female. I don't know what's wrong with me. Recently, I found a small bump with a white head(similar to a pimple) near my vigina area. I went and search for it but nothing seems to fit my case. These bumps keep spreading and they itch really bad. After a while they start...

View more questions Search