Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swenney7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 07:29 PM
    Talk to nurse online free?
    Yesterday I swallowed a burning ember and I felt it burn my throat as it went down, shortly after this I began to notice my voice was becoming horse. Now today I can barely even talk. If and when could my voice come back? I am very concerned /:

PS I am also currently getting over a cold
    fishbaugh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 09:49 PM
    I am 24 weeks pregnant and as I was laynig in the tub, I must have had peed a little. I had a clear jelly (strechy) discharged. Also every 3 days or so I get this pain, only in my left hip/pelvic aera. It gets so bad that when Im walking I almost fall to the ground. Im being told tthat I am having this because my ligaments are streching from being so small (110 before and 120 now lbs). I also am concered about giving natural birth. My husbend is 6'9 200apx lbs, and I am only 5'0, He had a cousion in the same sitaution tall, with a very tiny wife and had to do emegerncy csection. Can I just ask for one? and not go through all of the trouble.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse online free? [ 4 Answers ]

My so cartilage on his ear is swollen and red what is this, and what should I do?

Ask a nurse online free? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 8 years old son approx 100 lbs. he has been sick for a day and half. His temperature is 103.7. we have been giving him children's tylenol. Any other recommendations

Ask a nurse online for free? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been allot where there are blood clots the size of my finger nail and I have to change my pad ever two hours what should I do?

Ask a nurse online for free? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a lab technician tell if there is something else wrong with you while they are checking your bloods TSH levels?

Chest pains [ 1 Answers ]

I started having chest pains on new years eve and went to er caus it felt like a weight was on my chest and sharp pains going down my left. I was diagnosed with constochondritis and was giving some inflamaton medication, but I'm still hurting and I take short breaths due to it hurting so bad to...

View more questions Search