Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Mar 26, 2007, 11:25 AM
    How to get over a cheating, lying ex boyfriend.
    I'm sure more then half of us girls have been through this feeling. It's disgusting what a man can do for some pride. With all that damn pride, they need to start a parade with it. Anyway! My and my ex boyfriend were togther for 2 and a half years. Everything was going perfect, well that's what I thought. I'm not a very controlling girlfriend, but that's what got me to this point. Throughout those 2 years, the fool cheated on me 12 times and that's a lot of times! I loved him a lot, I thought he was MY Prince Charming. But I was wrong.

I need some advice for getting over this man... well he's not a man if he pulls this. :confused:
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2007, 11:46 AM
    #1 is get over it and move on. Otherwise you will become toxic to any new guys out there.

I mean this seriously. There are some cads out there, but also there are some women who's actions drive them to it. Don't know which it is here, don't really care.

Fact is you weren't married, there aren't kids so put it, him and any attitude you might have behind you and move on. Count your blessings you found out now before you got marrried.

This works for many things in life. It doesn't pay to dwell on some things too long. Life's too short. Stressing isn't good for your health, mental or Physical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get over boyfriend cheating on me [ 26 Answers ]

Ok, so here's my story. I was with my boyfriend for 4 years and just recently found out that he has been seeing another girl for the last year and 1/2. Finding this out has really caused me a lot of pain. Everyday I wake up and cry, I just can't seem to find a way to let go of what he did to me....

I keep finding my boyfriend lying and cheating on me all the time [ 54 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend james for two years now, and ever since the beginning of our relationship I have found him flirting with girls on his msn and trying to "hook" up with them, to make a long story short, he will lie to me all the time about things he knows I know! I keep finding him with...

Cheating boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Why did my boyfriend leave me? He stopped calling me. We were together for a year and sum months did he really love me? Was he cheating on me?

How do I know if my alcoholic boyfriend is lying? [ 2 Answers ]

Why does my boyfriend lie all the time about being an alcoholic. I know about his problem and go to open AA meetings with him every week but I still think that he is drinking and I don't want to question him as a relationship is about trust but he would just turn round and say he wasn't anyway even...

What should I do with my lying, cheating boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

During Oct 2003, about 3 months into dating, I found out that my boyfriend was emailing girls he found online in a "hookup" website and discussing sex. He promised never to do it again. Well, less than 1 week later, I found another email so I broke it off. I should mention that he said it never...

View more questions Search