Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshleyE14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 09:48 PM
    Deployed fiancé
    My fiancé and I just got engaged on Christmas. He is stationed out of Colorado and I live in Alabama. =( We have been able to stay very close with the help of facetime and Skype. He just deployed to Kuwait on Saturday, and this is very new to me. Obviously he can't just pick up the phone and call like he could on base. I've started writing letters because during pre-deployment training he really enjoyed it. Does anyone have any creative ideas for a care packages to help ease the separation?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2013, 05:44 AM
    http://spousebuzz.com/blog/2006/12/care_package_id.html

I think it's awesome you are planning something good. Good luck!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2013, 08:25 AM
    In some of your letters, ask him what he needs that you can send him. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do plan a wedding when their soldier is deployed? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently engaged to a soldier in the Army and he is deploying in June of 2010 to Iraq.we are trying to plan our wedding for July of 2011. Any tips on how to plan a wedding while he is deployed?

He's deployed now and cheated on me before. I'm scared. [ 9 Answers ]

Here's my story, I've been with my ex for 7 months he cheated on his 3yr relationship with me & left her for me I didn't find this out till later and made him spill it all. We moved passed it and he continued to lie and talk to females online and back home.. I found out and confronted him, I soon...

Can my wife leave and take the kids while I am deployed? [ 3 Answers ]

Currently I am overseas and left not long ago, when I left things were good and we were preparing to transfer to a new duty station where I would not be deployed. I am due to return in 45 days and now she is saying she won't be there and is taking the kids some where else. Can she do this or is...

Custody while deployed [ 1 Answers ]

My family is about to have the same issue. My husband will deploy in June and as a member of the Air Force, he will luckily only be gone for six months. We have been at our current duty station (TX) for two years now with his son living with us only interrupted by his ex-wife's summer and holiday...

Custodial parent being deployed [ 9 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My ex-husband and I have been divorced since 2002. We have a 8 yr old son. Our son lives with his dad, who was just stationed out in California. Our son visits me in MI every summer, over major holidays and even lived...

View more questions Search