Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjbunny Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2013, 08:13 PM
    He won't talk to me.
    He ignores my text for over 3 weeks now and when I call him he says he is on the phone and gets off. How can I get a guy to speak to me after he's upset with me, without telling me why he is so upset?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 08:14 PM
    Send him a letter.

Feb 15, 2013, 08:16 PM
    Won't guys take that as weird or desperate
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 08:19 PM
    You keep calling and texting. Writing a letter does not sound any more desperate.
    Pets Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbunny View Post
    wont guys take that as weird or desperate
    Does it really matter? You keep calling him, and texting him, and he's not responding. He's made it pretty darn clear that he doesn't want to talk to you and you're not taking the hint. I think you're long past the weird and desperate stage.

You asked how to get him to listen to you. Well, a letter may work. Will he think it's weird and desperate? Maybe, but probably not as much as the texting and calling.

Feb 15, 2013, 08:22 PM
    lol @ homegirl 50, I guess I am a texter so I don't see it as desperate. I have never written anyone a letter before

I am not a caller, I have only called him 3x... is he going to get to the point where he gets irritated w/my text and tell me to stop??
    Pets Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 08:27 PM
    i am not a caller, i have only called him 3x....is he going to get to the point where he gets irritated w/my text and tell me to stop???
    He's already irritated. That's why he's not responding to you, and that's why he makes excuses when you call.

He is telling you to stop, he just hasn't said the words, and you're not taking the hints he's giving you.

Feb 15, 2013, 08:29 PM
    I guess I want him to say the word, I'm the kind of person, you ve to tell me with words
    Pets Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 08:31 PM
    i guess i want him to say the word, im the kind of person, u ve to tell me with words
    If you keep calling and pestering him, I'm sure he'll utter a few choice words very soon.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 08:38 PM
    Why waste your time? He obviously isn't mature enough to tell you what's wrong or to tell you to leave him alone. So, just forget about him... stop calling. Stop texting. Why put yourself through this for someone that clearly doesn't care?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 08:40 PM
    The issue is , it is over, he is doing what we call "no contact" trying to not talk to you.

Your best action would be to do the same. It is over, and you just won't let it be over

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What to do if my best friend won't talk to me [ 2 Answers ]

What to do if you're best frein doesn't talk to you because you did something sordove mean

She wants to talk to her ex but I won't let her [ 1 Answers ]

When they were dating things were rough he would constantly yell at her and cuss at her he cheated on her a few times. And I was there for support the whole time. They dated for 2 and a half years and eventually she left him and came to me. We've been dating for a month now and she was friends with...

My daughter won't talk to me... [ 5 Answers ]

I am feeling so much remorsefullness... my 22 year old daughter, whom I haven't been getting along with for a very long time, moved out last week and won't take my texts or calls and changed her e-mail address. I have a short fuse and have anger issues but have always loved her.However I couldn't...

View more questions Search