Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    da.gravity Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 10:07 AM
    Removal of eye scanning or an absconding case is possible from uae immigration?
    My sponsor filed an absconding case against me in 2005 which is still unresolved. Now I am out of UAE on another passport, is it possible to pay off penalty and get clearance against my absconding case? My visa was issued by DNATA Free-Zone. Please respond asap.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 AM
    Not from what I read. The eye scan is used to identify you.

As you said: "You should have immediately contacted your sponsor to get an extension against AED 500 for another 30 days but since you were over stayed which is an criminal offense as per UAE law and lately they took your eye-scanning and finger prints before deportation, only way to check you're black listed or not, re-apply visit visa if it is rejected then you cannot enter UAE again"

The unresolved case needs to be resolved. You will need an Attorney familiar with the Immigration Laws in order to do so.

We are all volunteers. We respond as quickly as we can. Please don't keep posting the same question.
    da.gravity Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 10:20 AM
    Thanks JudyKayTee for your response, do you know someone at Attorney ( a reliable source ) whom I can contact for getting police clearance certificate after paying off penalties? Please help out
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2011, 10:26 AM
    We cannot recommend anyone specific. Check with the local Attorney Association for someone who specializes.
    leonora 10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2013, 05:43 PM
    Hi,

Last 2011 I failed in my medical due lung scars the hospital told me that I had a ptb but this is not so they deported me and cancelled my visa. They took the eye scan and then they deported me from our country but now I am OK they told me that I have 6 months to 1 year banned but it already finished. My question is can I possible to go back again in uae after I have an eye scanned there before I left?

Please help me to find the answer fro my question.

Thank you.

Margaret

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I check immigration ban in uae? [ 0 Answers ]

How can I check immigration ban in uae?

Immigration blacklist check uae? [ 1 Answers ]

Iahve bounce checks just want to ask if I settle everything the blacklisting is lifted... or they will deported me from He country.. Thanks

View more questions Search