Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nnocerino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2011, 07:25 PM
    My throat and ears are itchy and tickle
    My throats itchy and tickle and keep itching it with my tongue it's really annoying and my ears itch! Is it an infection starting or allergies please help, hate it,and I just feel run down!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 2, 2011, 07:26 PM
    We can't diagnose you online... you probably don't want to hear this but you need to see a doctor.
    Nnocerino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2011, 07:50 PM
    Saw dr today gave me z-pack but didn't answer any questions! I do feel very run down so will take z-pack and see how I feel! Wanted see if anyone thought it was allergies, hate taking antibiotics for no reason thanks for the answer:)
    Entomology Expert

Sep 2, 2011, 07:55 PM
    Yeah, it COULD be allergies but there is no way for us to know for sure. You really are much better off seeing the doctor and I'm glad to hear that you did so already. Give it a little bit of time and see if the medication does its job... take care.
    clar1869 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 12:19 PM
    Omg I have the same thing too. Did you ever find out what it was please answer me I want to got to the doctor but I don't know if they will know what it is.
    TiffNJazzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 10:26 PM
    Oh My God! I have been having the same problems except NOT run down. I get that ichy feeling and it sucks cause I can't get to it. What could it possibly be?
    JumpFrog Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 02:48 AM
    It could be yo mamma.

But seriously, I have the same thing sometimes, as its really annoying. Someone please answer this.
    Entomology Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 01:46 PM
    It was answered. See a doctor.
    JumpFrog Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 02:39 PM
    No way. And here I was under the impression that I could read.

I meant actually answered, because if a lot of people have the same symptoms, then someone might see a doctor and post it.

Look, I seriously won't want to get into any petty argument, but from my (admittedly breif) observations, you seem to think that you are more knowledgeable, or older, or something just because you have more posts. Well, you aren't. You might be, but since we haven't actually met, you can't make that assumption.

That being said, yes, I did read the previous posts, and no, I am not seeing a doctor over this. They have more important things to do than attempt to figure out what is wrong, fail, and end up giving out a general antibiotic. It is a slight distraction at best, and a mild annoyance at worst.
    Lulita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 10:23 PM
    Those symptoms are allergies. In fact a typical case of allergies. And I been and keep going to my allergist. The best medicine is called Flonase, it's a nasal med. You do need a prescription in the US. Eventually, your symptoms will fade (give it a month or few weeks at least). Its truthfully a life saver.
    However, it is a medicine you will have to take for life, but one it will make your life sooooo much better. No pill does the job!! But I do recommend also taking saline nasal drops once a day towards the night time!
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

INTENSELY itchy throat and ears [ 5 Answers ]

I've read loads of cases of itchy throats and ears in together, but mine is slightly different. Please let me know if you have the same: I get this furious burning of the upper palate and back of the throat where I have to make this "kkkkklllskhkh" grunt or frog ribbit to ease the itch. I also...

Sore throat and itchy ears and it hurts really hurts been having a cough and mucus [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sore throat and been having itchy ears and I'm starting to get mucus and my throat feels swollen, what can I do I have amoxcillin.. will it help me out with my sickness? And I sneeze a lot. Its been going on for two days.

100+temp,itchy ears,terrible itch throat/what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Itchy throat and ears and stuffy nose and constant sneezing [ 3 Answers ]

HELP!! I've ben in heck for the last three days. My ears have been so itchy its come to the point were I've started sticking my fingers in my ears. Also I have ben sneezing lik crazy. Every hour three times in a row. My throat is painful its itchy but it feels like its bleeding from the inside....

Terrible Itchy Inner Ears and Throat as Well [ 1 Answers ]

Have itchy inner ears and have been using Q-tips to ease the itching, but it doesn't seem to help. My throat also itches after using Q-tips as well. What can I use? Someone suggested Honey to take. Waiting for an answer. Bicycleman72

View more questions Search