Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Jan 17, 2013, 06:14 AM
    pain the gooch
    Hi all well I have no dea what the pain I am getting is, it is normaly when I urinate either duringor just when I finish, I will get a sharp pain in my gooch area but it is very random and sometimes not to painfull but other times I am in agony with it.

I am ondering if anyone els has this or knows what the cause might be.

Thanks in advance
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 17, 2013, 06:27 AM
    Gooch is the area from your testicles to your anus?
    Not pain in your penis? (Kidney stone, urinary infection, enlarged prostate hitting nerve are the common reasons).
    There are so many nerves that those conditions and others could hit any one of them.
    You don't have a lot of choice but to see a doctor, who can test for infection, enlarged prostate, hernia, and stones with a urine test and ultrasound.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2013, 07:43 AM
    I will throw in STD, urinary infection and esp prostate issues.
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Jan 22, 2013, 03:28 AM
    Yea I thout I would need to see a doctor, it just confusing since it is not constant at all, And no I get checked regularly for STD'd and I don't have one, no glove no love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Throbbing pain on floor of mouth accompanied by some pain on teeth directly on area? [ 0 Answers ]

Yesterday I began feeling some swelling with irritation like symptoms on floor of mouth, tonight its accom[anied by a throbbing sensation and pain with numbness like sensation on the teeth directly on gum by loor ofmouth area..

First itching, then burning and severe pain, now mild pain with white bumps. Help [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago my vagina started itching. I figured it was thrush or something. I took vagisil cream and the itching stopped, but the very next morning it was so painful I couldn't stand, sit, walk or anything. My right vagina lip is swollen with a bump on it. It's very dry. I read this could be...

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

View more questions Search