Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlager Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 03:31 PM
    What does it mean if a guy keeps glancing at you at youth group?
    Ok there this guy at youth group and we have been talking for over a month now. I keep catching him glancing at me and I'm 18 years old, and he is 19 years old. What does that mean? Please I need help.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 18, 2013, 04:53 PM
    It could mean anything. It could mean he likes you. Keep talking to him and perhaps he or you will say something concrete
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2013, 07:11 PM
    A pimple on your nose perhaps ? OK you are 18, what do you think it means ?
    What do you want it to mean. And of course for you to know, you have to be looking at him, so what does your looking at him mean to you ?

The issue here is, do you like him ? Do you want to date him ? Does he have a girlfriend now?

You say you are talking to him, so guess what , how about asking him?
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Jan 20, 2013, 07:11 PM
    He probably likes you

Jan 21, 2013, 08:20 AM
    Home girl... ive been talking to him and I asked him to hang and he just said maybe

Fr chuck... yes I like him and yes I want to date him and no he doesn't have girlfriend
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mlager View Post
    home girl.......ive been talking to him and i asked him to hang and he just said maybe
    He may not like you as much as you like him. Just keep talking maybe you two can become friends and then who knows.

Jan 21, 2013, 08:30 AM
    Homegirl... okay and we been friends for along time now,we've been friends since I was in 5th grade
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 08:54 AM
    Like I said he may not like you as much as you like him, or he may be mildly interested.

Jan 21, 2013, 08:59 AM
    OK
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 09:05 AM
    There's one sure way to find out -- ask him out, to McDonald's to do more talking or to a movie that you both would like or to watch an old movie on DVD at your house.

Jan 21, 2013, 09:10 AM
    I don't have hardley anymoney, and I asked him to hang out and he was like maybe I don't know, so I don't know anymore
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 09:12 AM
    Ask him to come to your home along with several other people from your youth group. You can have easy and cheap snacks and watch a DVD or play board games.

Is this a Christian youth group?

Jan 21, 2013, 09:17 AM
    Wondergirl... ive asked him to hangout and he said maybe I don't know, and like when he is around me he is like nervous to talk to me so I have to start the conversation and yes it's a christian youth group
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 09:20 AM
    You keep throwing roadblocks in the way. What do YOU think would help you two get to know each other better?

At your church?

Jan 21, 2013, 09:25 AM
    Probley you, but he won't come and talk to me.like he is nervous, so I'm always the one coming up to him, ill see him Wednesday night at youth, what do I do? Wait for him to come up to me or do I go to him? Cause after youth he always text me hi when me and him are right there close to each other
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 09:31 AM
    probley ya, but he wont come and talk to me.like he is nervous, so im always the one coming up to him, ill see him wednesday night at youth, what do i do? wait for him to come up to me or do i go to him? cause after youth he alway txt me hi when me and him r right there close to each other
    We've suggested what you can do, but you say no. We've suggested you make a move, but you say no. If you won't do anything to move this along, then you and he will see each other and talk only at youth group meetings and get-togethers. If you are unwilling to make a move, there is no future in this.

Jan 21, 2013, 09:36 AM
    But how do I make that move and yes I will I'm not scared??
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 09:47 AM
    but how do i make that move and yes i will im not scared????
    What have I told you in this thread?

Jan 21, 2013, 10:02 AM
    Ook
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 10:15 AM
    Are you a high school graduate? And is he?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's that film called? With a group of friends a Russian guy (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I watched this film time ago and its probably old now about this group of american teenage boys that find this I think russinn guy and he becomes really good friends with one particula boy of the goup and in the end the I think the guy gets shot and says goodbye to the boy on a submarine and...

Black guy group 90's? [ 0 Answers ]

The music video has a girl in it who's crying through a wall... a guy is singing back to her about love. Trying to figure out why she's still with the guy. He's basically telling her to leave her current boyfriend because he could treat her better. There's a scene in the video where she's outside...

Help with a song from the 80's a guy group [ 2 Answers ]

Don't you tell the truth don't change your way cause your loves not my sign cause don't you ever stop can we go on forever I don't know where will we be in the end maybe oh. Can we go on forever nothing is going to stop just stop we'll be on our way this time this time heart to heart I don't know....

15 Youth caught shoplift, 18 youth also charge [ 1 Answers ]

Youth 18 , New offender of shoplifting with a 15 boyfriend, a headphone in question was found in the 15 year old. But the 18 year old also receive appear to court, the likely outcome is what the parent concern.

View more questions Search