Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HarmonyTulips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 11:24 AM
    Want to dye hair red over dark roots and bleached hair?
    About four months ago I bleached my hair and now I have really ugly dark roots. If I dye a redish color over my blonde and dark roots will they turn out two different colors? I don't have money to get a professional to do it so I really need to know if its possible to make then the same color and how to do that.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 12:11 PM
    Yes, it will turn out two different colours, possibly three There is no way you can accomplish this on your own without a disaster, and quite beyond anyone except a professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red hair dye on bleached blonde hair [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this but am desperate for any advice. Right, here goes! I have long hair which was dark brown base (almost like my natural colour) with bleached blonde panels going through it. It looked fab and it was even in good condition. Then lo and behold on the 8th September just gone I...

Can I myself dye my bleached hair in a dark colour match with dark roots? [ 3 Answers ]

Any body? With hair dressing experience can help me ***. I bleached my hair 4months ago and now my dark roots have grown. I don't have any hair experince but I am wondering if I could myself dye my hair in a dark colour near to my natural colour which is dark brown? Can I mixed a colour and...

Can I dye my hair red with box colour over bleached hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hey if I dyed my hair red with a box colour from the shop over bleached hair that is blondy brown that I had dne at the hairdressers would it damage or turn my hair a different colour ?

I have bleached hair wanting to grow it out but my roots are really dark, [ 3 Answers ]

I have bleached hair wanting to grow it out but my roots are really dark and stand out so much, I have read that if you want to dye bleached hair brown first of all you have to dye it red and then put the brown on while still damp so it doesn't go green, but will my roots go a dif colour than the...

Dying bleached blonde hair dark - but what to do with the roots? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I've naturally got light brown hair and have had it professionally dyed blonde for a year. I now want to change the colour to a chesnut brown at home. My problem is that I have quite a lot of root regrowth so when I use a home kit do I colour the roots first and then the rest, or the...

View more questions Search