Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scotty13 Posts: 120, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 05:36 AM
    How do I change my Browser Mode: from IE10 to IE9
    I have IE9 currently downloaded as my browser.

I built a website and when I look at my website in browser mode IE10, it's all off. When I look at it in browser mode IE9, its perfect and were everything should be.

I know to push F12 and change it , but I want to be able to view my website in IE9 PERMINTALLY.

Thanks in advance,
    Scott
    Scotty13 Posts: 120, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 12:58 AM
    It should be listed in Installed Updates where you would right click on it then select Uninstall.

This should revert you back to IE9 or IE8, but if you have a restore point prior to upgrading - then you can use that method which will also remove any programs or other Windows updates which have been installed since, so use the Scan for affected programs before effecting the restore.

Windows Updates may auto prompt for their reinstall or you can use Check for Updates in Windows Updates and vet that you don't get any for IE10.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 11, 2013, 01:04 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to answer your own question!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I change the screen browser on a Macbook [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change the screen browser on a Macbook

IE9 versus IE8 [ 3 Answers ]

How do I delete IE9 and install IE8?

If I change my browser to Opera will it affect my Internet Explorer or just replace? [ 1 Answers ]

I think I might like to change browser to Opera but afraid it will upset what I already have, IE. Don't want to get into a mess.

Change how linked objects view in browser [ 3 Answers ]

I am creating a site in Dreamweaver CS3. Images that I have attached links to appear in the browsers with blue or purple frames around them. Does someone know how I can get rid of the frames?

Change Browser? [ 1 Answers ]

I was trying to register on a forum where you type in a code you see in a box and the site just wouldn´t accept the code I typed in (Some of those codes are hard to read but this was easy.) After many unsuccessful tries I contacted the site and they said I should try changing browsers. My computer...

View more questions Search