Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dena1212 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 06:05 PM
    What is the name of an old alien/monster/creature movie?
    I am looking for the name of an old movie. I am not sure if it was black and white... although, I believe that it was. There is a scene (I think it is the end) where the main character (male) is holding the "creature" baby. He is standing in the opening of a tunnel - like an old sewer tunnel, maybe. He is surrounded by police and maybe scientists... they want the baby to kill it. He is insisting that it is just an innocent baby - the audience can hear the "baby" crying... It is driving me CRAZY!! I can picture the scene, vividly, but cannot place the movie.

Thanks for any help you can offer!!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 10, 2012, 10:33 AM
    Think you're looking for 'It's Alive'.
    Here's a snippet of the plot that matches your description:
    The police contact Frank and inform him that the child has been tracked to the sewers. Frank takes a rifle into the sewer to hunt the infant. While in the sewer, Frank catches sight of the child and leaves as the cops continue searching. As Frank nears the child, he realizes that the child is simply frightened and will not hurt him. He apologizes for hurting the child, and picks up the crying infant...
    It's Alive (1974) - IMDb
    dena1212 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 03:02 PM
    That sounds like it could be it!! THANKS!! You are a RockStar!!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 10, 2012, 03:45 PM
    Yay! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's TV show about an alien creature living in a tree house [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a show in the late 80's or early 90's about a little boy who found a strange creature (I remember looking similar to a monkey). I also remember something to do with a treehouse and green slime. These memories are very vague but anyone think they can help??

80s Alien/Monster Movie (maybe for kids?) [ 8 Answers ]

Here's a hail mary... This has been driving me insane for years... My brother and I very vaguely remember a movie from the 80s about a boy and an alien that we called the "green goblin" movie when we were kids back then (probably around 7 and 10 yrs old). We really do not remember anything about he...

A movie about a small alien or monster attached to a guys neck.. 80's I think [ 2 Answers ]

1980's alien/monster attached to mans neck. Controlled him to do bad things

A monster movie where the monster got into the Easter Bunny's suit and killed him. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this monster movie from I believe the 80's where this guy is wearing an Easter Bunny costume and a monster gets into his suit and kills him. And then he falls in through a church window.

Claymation movie in space + alien flower monster [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie when I was younger about a space ship that gets speared by an alien monster and I think it is from the 80's. The monster has like a pokey tail stinger, I think. Sorry this is so vague.

View more questions Search