Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stocker544ed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 08:29 PM
    State Chain of Command
    What is the Chain of Command starting with a State District Attorney and going up the ladder? (AZ)
    Thanks, Ed
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Hello Ed:

There is no State District Attorney. There is a state Attorney General. He has no chain of command. He's elected. He's the top guy.

Then there's the county attorney. Every county has one. He's elected too. He works for the people.

excon
    stocker544ed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Is not the Governor or someone in command of the Attorney General?
    Thanks, Ed
    djcrookshank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2010, 09:13 PM
    What is the chain of command for the state of Washington? Govenor and then who?
    Uber Member

May 13, 2010, 05:59 AM

Hello k:

Lt. Governor Brad Owen

excon
    mikejan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 12:33 PM
    Name of governor, liet. Gov, sec of state all the way to the mayor of shreveport
    u4i Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 06:48 AM
    O.k. let's go back. In AZ, who does the Chief of Police of a city report to? If the police fail or refuse to enforce a Court Order, who can the complaint be made to?
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2012, 06:54 AM
    Hello u:

I don't know how the city you're talking about is governed. They're NOT all the same.. But, the chief works for the city.. He reports to either the mayor, the city manager, or maybe even the city council. If you call the chief's office, they'll tell you.

If the cops won't obey a court order, the judge is they guy in charge.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DOS set PATH command [ 2 Answers ]

I used set PATH command to set the path as set PATH=c:/TC;and it works well However,some users adds %PATH% after it, what does it imply

Command line is telling that "javac" is no internal or external command [ 1 Answers ]

Hi fellow I have just started java , my operating system is windows vista , I have installed java but when I give "javac" command on command line after writng the code in note pad the command line gives an error that javac is not an internal or exetrnal command... if any 1 can help ...

Run command disappears [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, This is chandu and willing to ask one question,if run command is disappeared due to trojans how to find and remove the trojan. With thanks Chandu

Run Command on Start [ 5 Answers ]

I am using Windows 2003 server. I am not finding RUN command on start. When I press Windows+R key it is giving the following message. "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator" Please help me

Dos Command Window [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Friends, I have scheduled a batch file to start of in the night. I want to see the DOS window to remain open and not close after execution. I want this this to check the next morning if all the actions went OK. Is there any command that can keep the DOS screen open till I close. Thanks...

View more questions Search