Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Martinez001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 10:40 PM
    About 3 months missed period,sore breast, cramping, but negative pregnancy test
    For 2 months I have missed my period, I took 3 pregancy test and all of them came out negative. I waited one more month and the 3rd month I started spotting for a couple days than it stop but 2 days later it came back, but then after it stopped and I haven't bleed since. After a couple days after spotting my breast have become tender and sore and I've been bloating constantly, my period was soppuse to come on the 19th of this month but it didn't. Im not sure if its coming later on, but I'm really confused about all this right now, need advice fast! By the way I am sexually active with my boyfriend and I am 18 years old.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 27, 2012, 10:56 PM
    Did you have a blood test done?

When you tested did you use first morning urine?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 06:10 AM
    Some women who are pregnant don't show up on HPT till 3rd month or so.

But at this point, time to see the doctor and do a blood test, and if negative, find the reason
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 06:11 AM
    Some women who are pregnant don't show up on HPT till 3rd month or so.

But at this point, time to see the doctor and do a blood test, and if negative, find the reason
    Martinez001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 09:53 PM
    Yes I took 2 of them in the morning and came out negative, but I already made an appointment with my doctor to see what's going on. Thank you for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative pregnancy test, but missed period and sore breast and lower back ache.preg? [ 1 Answers ]

I was to see my period on the 22 of September but did not. I started feeling lower back ache which I still feel now, also my nipples are slightly sore. I am asking if that is enough to prove I am pregnant because I don't feel any other sign of pregnancy. I am form Nigeria, I am 30 years old. Am...

Missed period and negative pregnancy test and cramping [ 0 Answers ]

Missed period two weeks ago, have done two tests and both negative. Got lower back and abdominal pain. No sign of bleading. Feel sick and have gone off some foods. I'm usually so regular you could set your calender by me. I have two grown children so have been pregnant before... any one any ideas...

Late period,white discharge,sore breast, very tired,negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a 26 year old woman(I'll be 27 in 16 days) and currently have three children. Lately I've been experiencing heavy white discharge (no odor), achy breast (in one breast only), sleepiness, and abdominal discomfort. It's a possibility I could be pregnant. But the thing is I've...

Missed period for 2 months negative pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 21 yrs old and I haven't had a period since September 23rd. 2 months have gone by and I have taken at least 5 pregnancy tests and they all came up negative. Just about 2 weeks ago I began to have pregnancy like symptoms like very tender breast, moodiness, feeling very tired etc. So I tested...

2 months of missed periods-Negative pregnancy test! [ 4 Answers ]

This is the second month I have gone without getting my period. I am 25, have not had a weight gane, not under a lot of stress and I am on the pill. I have never had this problem in 10 years of being on the pill and my nurse told me if the test is negative and I got my period the month before that...

View more questions Search