Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gotsomequestions Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Scrotum itches Badly
    My balls have been itching extremely badly and I can't take it anymore. I don't know how to stop it. I thought crabs was possible so I thought shaving would help bt I thought it might make it itch worse if I was wrong so are there any other things I could try to stop the itching? I just can't take it anymore.
    Baby_Mama_Drama Posts: 11, Reputation: -3

Mar 20, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gotsomequestions
    My balls have been itching extremely badly and i can't take it anymore. I dont know how to stop it. I thought crabs was possible so i thought shaving would help bt i thought it might make it itch worse if i was wrong so are there any other things i could try to stop the itching? I just can't take it anymore.
    Ok even though I am a girl I have older brothers in their 20's and usually when your balls and when my brothers balls start to itch really bad they usually take a nice long hot bath or shower and srcrub down there really hard or they put this one kind of stuff on it called I don't remember but try what I said and see if its helps and if it doesn't then call me at
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2007, 06:26 PM
    You can send private messages, I don't think you should be posting your phone #
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Have you been checked for a possible yeast or fungal infection? Something along the line of jock itch?
    Baby_Mama_Drama Posts: 11, Reputation: -3

Mar 20, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva
    You can send private messages, i dont think you should be posting your phone #
    What/Ever you don't ing need to tell me what to do I mean hello I am a 15 year old having a ing baby and you want to tell me what I can and can not say in my messages well I think not so yeah. So next time you want to tell me what to say in my messages think again because I'm not going to do anything that you say.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Spam bots comb forums and sites like this all the time. Next thing you know everyone under the sun will be calling or far worse. Do you know I could tell you your home address from just that number. Don't take offense but that advice was given in the spirit of helping.

For instance does this town and state sound familiar to you?

Bettendorf, IA

I'm leaving out the name intentionally.

I recommend one of the moderators edit the post to remove this phone number.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 28, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Try using non-scented baby powder or an anti-itch cream, but I would suggest you go to a doctor to see of you have Jock Itch or another fungal infection of sorts. But a bath never hurt:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I badly need help with my son [ 56 Answers ]

Well I've tried using the advice some people gave me to help me deal with my son. But he's like talking to a wall. I tried taking away his things from him when he did something bad but it all backfired and now he won't talk to me and spends most of his time in his in his room with his music...

Piercings behind scrotum and nipples. How would you react? [ 1 Answers ]

If you find out your boyfriend had a piercing behind his scrotum that was connected to his nipple rings by chains, how would you react?

I need help badly [ 3 Answers ]

I have very dark spots on both cheeks. I have tried Neutrogena Chemical Peel along with Neutrogena Skin Block. This has not helped. Could you please suggest what skin whitener I could use to get rid of these spots?:eek:

Need advice badly [ 10 Answers ]

I'm totally in love with my boyfriend, we haven't been dating long but I snooped into his email account yesterday and I found out that he was bisexual. I don't know how to ask him about this I want to truth though. Now he's back in England too and I'm suppose to meet up with him next month. He...

View more questions Search