Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    egayle_4 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Deep burgundy and golden blonde?
    Ok I'm dying my hair a golden blonde and underneath I wanted something darker but different So I got a deep burgundy, and I was wandering if it would look OK.
    Help please I've never done to different colors before
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 23, 2008, 12:15 PM
    I think that would look perfectly very nice. I have seen the overlay colours and got tired of seeing blond and dark brown/black underneath. I think you are making a very good choice and will be quite happy with it.
    egayle_4 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Thank you =)
    I juss really don't want to make a mistake ha
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 23, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Be your own person and make a statement, it will be really sophisticated.
    nicolerene79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 02:44 AM
    How do I Dye my hair burgandy underneath and blonde on top?
    nicolerene79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 02:45 AM
    How can I dye my hair burgandy underneath my hair and blonde on top?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loreal Color Remover? My hair is a dark burgundy by accident [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Sunday I went to a salon (in a different city) and asked for my chestnut hair to be dyed a "Chocolate Brown"... Afer 30 minutes and a rinse, to my horror... my roots had lifted to a flaming orangey-red, the ends were fine. I was almost in tears, so the guy put a dark color on top of the...

Going from blonde to dark golden blonde/light brown? [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya, I have got blue eyes and olive skin, and blonde hair ( which is rather yellow) it has been highlighted before, but then had just a blonde colour put over it a while go. Anyway, I'm getting a bit fed up of the yellowy ness, and wanting to go dark blonde or light brown? First which do you...

Burgundy Hair [ 5 Answers ]

Would I look good with burgandy hair? http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/gothrockerchick/brittany061.jpg

Used a medium golden blonde color, now have drabbed out grey-ish hair [ 2 Answers ]

My hair has always been dyed/bleached a light but not platinum blonde. This morning, I used Loreal's Natural Match in 8W, Medium Golden Blonde, in order to warm my light blonde color. I have done this before with different products and always had great success, mkost recently with that new 10...

Too burgundy [ 1 Answers ]

I had my hair colored on Saturday, the salon is closed for the New years holiday, she did not put a toner on but said if it was to red to come back. Just wondering is there something I can do to tone down this burgundy color?

View more questions Search