Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarsis2k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Panasonic TC-14L2M
    [1] Channel Up and Down button, pushing manually can not change channel number.

[2] By IR R/C try to select Channel Up and Down, also can not change channel number. But IR R/C is good working condition.

Please tell us what kind components need to replace ?

Thanks and Rgd,
    Jimmy
    carwashx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 06:55 AM
    I'm sorry that I cannot help you with your question. But I need your help. I've lost the remote of my TC 14 L2M, can you please let me know if it looks like

Image 1 - http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00NvdtqVeCkbkU/TV-Remote-Control-for-Panasonic-EUR7717010-.jpg

Image 2 - http://www.mainpower.com.cn/news/news_images/2611_1.jpg

Thank in advance
    /Tony

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Registering Panasonic Cordless phone to a base of another Panasonic phone [ 0 Answers ]

Here is the situation I have cordless phone at home which is Panasonic KX-TCA115CX B this is fully functional I also have a part of a newer phone which is Panasonic KX-TGA361BX S with its charger Panasonic PNLC1001WA without having the base station I would like to register the phone that don't...

My panasonic will [ 0 Answers ]

My Panasonic will turn on for about 10 min and then it shuts off can't turn it back on for like 15 min any ideas

Panasonic TV [ 1 Answers ]

My 2002 Panasonic 32" Tv will power on but no picture appears. After warmin up and tapping the sides of the TV the picture will appear but occasionally will go off. Any ideas of the cause and if it's worth fixing.

Panasonic TV [ 1 Answers ]

We have a panasonic TV and the parental locks got put on and don't know the code how do we get into it. Does anyone have a fixall:confused:

View more questions Search