Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jay01son Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 01:29 PM
    What are tiny white insects on wood
    I saw what I thought was dust on my dresser but when I looked closer something was moving & it was a very tiny white insect
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 13, 2012, 02:25 PM
    Spiders just hatched are tiny and white.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Small white bug/insects in house [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have noticed small like bug/insect things in my house I have seen them on wood furniture and some boxes. They are really small they are no bigger than about 1-2cm if you look closely they do have legs I'm not sure how many. They are really white that they are almost transparent, I've looked...

Tiny White Bug [ 3 Answers ]

It all started when a partner who I had been sexually active with in the past told me that I might have crabs. I treated with lice shampoo and tea tree oil though I didn't feel itchy at all. Within a few months an itchy rash on my chest developed. I didn't think much of it at the time and just kind...

Tiny black insects [ 1 Answers ]

I have spots of what looked like particles of dirt in my laundry room corners. When I attempted to clean it up it moved. Tiny black bugs or larvae. The laundry room is connected to the garage and cat box is down there too. Bus only appear in two corners. One is where carpeting ends. Any...

Tiny Light Brown Tick Looking Insects in Drawers [ 3 Answers ]

I just found these extremely small light brown bugs in my daughter's closet and haven't the faintest idea what they are. I want to say that I've seen them in the bathroom near some of the mildew and grime, but why would they also be where it's dry and very clean? Her clothing is washed regularly...

View more questions Search