Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluntress Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2012, 12:23 AM
    Why Can't I Get In the Mood?
    My boyfriend and I only have sex every few days and during my period, sex is pushed down the list. He spends most of his free time playing "Magic" and I've picked it up to spend time with him. He doesn't come on to me anymore and it might have been it has proven moot to my mood swings. If I don't feel like it, nothing will change my mind. He just seems to occupy his time until I do, but it has gotten me to feel lonely even when he's home. :/ I don't feel like we cuddle as much or talk to each other as much.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 02:34 AM
    Men are not really into cuddle or snuggle, esp if there is not a chance of sex latter. Sorry they are wired that way. If you have said no and no and no, enough times, he will just stop asking. Since he feels that you just don't want it.

With that said, not knowing your ages, but sex every few days is about average for most people.

But yes, enough no's and guys will stop asking, they wait for you to come on to them.
    Bluntress Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2012, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Men are not really into cuddle or snuggle, esp if there is not a chance of sex latter. Sorry they are wired that way. If you have said no and no and no, enough times, he will just stop asking. Since he feels that you just don't want it.

With that said, not knowing your ages, but sex every few days is about average for most people.

But yes, enough no's and guys will stop asking, they wait for you to come on to them.
    My fear is that what if I never do or I don't do it enough for his sex drive and his mind wonders to other women? I remember I used to have sex a lot with my first boyfriend when I was younger, but lately, I am nearing my mid 20s so I'm still young, but I just don't have the sex drive anymore. And he can't wrap his head around that fact that I love him, but I just don't feel like doing it. So if he doesn't even try to seduce me despite my refusals, then will we ever have sex? And since he just waits now, while he's waiting, he'll just play "Magic" or "Guild Wars 2." That's not sexy nor romantic. I will never be turned on with that. But of course, it's my fault if I don't want sex because since he's a guy, he's ready all the time without any assistance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why cant I get in the mood for sex? [ 1 Answers ]

I can’t figure out why I can’t get in the mood. It’s ruining my relationship. I use to want it then I had our little girl and past 2 half yrs. It’s been same way. He wants it a lot. I give it to him even though I'm not in mood. I know I make him feel horrible but I don’t know what to do or why I’m...

What can I do to get my g/f get in the mood? [ 19 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for about four month now. I have falling madly in love with her, She and her 2 year old son live with me now. When we first got together the sex was amazing, by far the best I had ever had! We would have sex 2 and 3 times a day. Now that she lives with me she is never...

How to get n2 (set the mood) for sex [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get in the mood to have sex? Need suggestions.

Why ain't I in the mood [ 2 Answers ]

My question is... Since we haven't been able to get pregnant. I haven't been in the mood for sex in the past 2 months he has to work really hard to get it and he is constinaly in the mood and I wan't too please him but I don't want to take like I am in the mood when I am in the mood when I am...

How do I get him in the mood? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everythime I want to have sex with my boyfriend he doesn't but then when he is in the mood we do it. But sometimes I just want to have sex and he doesn't! And he is shy too but I mean we have been together for 2 and half years he doesn't need to be shy with me anymore... how do I get him in...

View more questions Search