Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosemarie982001 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 04:04 PM
    How to make Kojic Acid Soap
    I'm trying to make a Kojic Acid soap using melt and pour soap base. However, I can't find any info on how much Kojic acid to use when using a 1lb soap base. Any idea is appreciated.
    a t h Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 07:19 AM
    1% to 5% of pure kojic acid... I read that it is unstable it will turn brown when exposed to sunlight and air, but in the instruction it should be dissolve to a gently heat base its either water or oil base.I’ve got all my ingredients,I’ll be using:

Melt & pour goats milk soap
    Pure kojic acid powder
    Shea butter
    virgin coconut oil
    Sweet orange scented oil
    vit c (I will just crused into powder my vit c tablet :D )
    Vit e (im not sure if I need this(from my vit e gel))

I’m still searching on how to dissolve kojic acid the right way but I will try dissolving a very small amount in room temp water if it won’t dissolve I will try warm water or oil.
    mystiquegirl999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 08:30 AM
    I am wondering about the same thing.. I'm looking for a good kojic acid soap recipe
    Glenadee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 02:26 PM
    Hi! I have read your post and would like to know if you have succeeded with your Kojic acid soap... what did you do and did your vitamin C powder help? How did your soap turn out and lastly, would you mind sharing your supplier for Kojic Acid powder?

Thanks!
    Glena

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kojic Acid Soap [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good KOJIC ACID SOAP BRANDS, that are very effectice for skin lightening

Kojic acid soap? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to hear your experience

Kojic acid soap [ 1 Answers ]

I have acne problem.iget this red pimples with white puss in it.basically it appears on nose cheeks and chin.I have got small blemishes and acne scars and open pores.please help me with some solution.

Kojic acid soap or gluthaninone soap? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm about to start the bleaching process.. I just ordered hq 40% to use on my body and I was wondering which is the strongest soap to use.. kojic or gluthaninone? I'll let you guys know how my bleaching process is working once my products arrive

View more questions Search