Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    retrodude431 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Trying to find a wii
    Does anyone know when a new shipment of Nintendo Wiis are coming in? I have been searching for a LONG time for one, but I just can't seem to get a hold of one.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2007, 08:24 PM
    It would help to add where you are located
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Mar 17, 2007, 09:21 AM
    The way these are selling you have to be at the store as soon as they are set out so wal marts and such usually set them out after midnight on shipment days. Most places do video game shipments on tuesdays and fridays... so you'd have to get there on a Monday night or Thursday night... its been out 5 months and I have yet to see one for sale in a store though.. best of luck to you though.
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Mar 17, 2007, 04:13 PM
    If you have a gamestop near you, well, they have them, the gamestop I go to always has them in stock

One more thing, wal mart isn't always low prices so try a meant to be game store like gamestop, or be games, or toyz are us, if you have any of those game stores near you
    mick60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 12:27 AM
    I came across a cool site that lists all expert reviews for a product in a single page. All reviews for Nintendo Wii Console are positive. You might want to read them all from one page. Just compare what different experts are saying about it. Just a suggestion.

SmartRatings - Reviews & Ratings for Nintendo Wii Console
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 24, 2007, 12:30 AM
    I used Nintendo Wii in stock - locator to find mine, it lists all online stores and whether they are in stock or not, if you keep it open on your computer it bring up a pop-up as soon as it goes in stock.

Google for "Wii stock finder" and you should be able to find similar sites for the US.
    scp_ok Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Try Nintendo Wii Tracker - Find Nintendo Wii In Stock Online... This is from Ben's Bargains - Bargains, Coupons, Freebies :)
    terminator05 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Dude, don't waste your money, all the Wii is, is basically an remodeled N64 with more or less, the same type of graphics
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Well I liked it. I do some video game testing for EA and I found the Wii was fun.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Remodeled n64? It's much more powerful than the last gen, let alone the gen before that. Have you seen mario galaxy? It looks gorgeous. Plus it's so much fun with mates.

Lowtax! How did you manage to get that gig? :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 10:11 AM
    A friend of a friend of my wife's works at EA here in Montreal. They don't pay you but you get 2 free games for 3 hours work.
    tasfiqullah1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 03:46 PM
    You can get it on Gamestop.com. You need a credit card and you'll get it in 24hrs.
    rocktheblock Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laxmasta900
    if you have a gamestop near you, well, they have them, the gamestop i go to always has them in stock

one mroe thing, wal mart isnt always low prices so try a meant to be game store like gamestop, or eb games, or toyz r us, if you have any of those game stores near you
    I agree! If you don't find them there, you could try best buy .I saw one there the other day.
    Good luckand best of wishes Brittany!
    tim2788 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 12:07 PM
    You could try Buy PS Vita they have been a great source in the past when looking for gaming stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo wii to router [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect nintendo wii to the router?

How do I find. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find the bolt to remove the agitator on a Kenmore washer #22722. I was reading on your site , someone was having the same problem, ( agitator clutch was slipping. ) I just need to find the bolt. I have the new parts in hand. Thanks, Joe Magyer

Reconfiguring my router for the Nintendo Wii [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have recently bought an Nintendo wii and I keep getting an error that it cannot connect. After browsing a few help sites for the Wii I discovered that I have to switch my router into mixed (whatever that means) I have already tried to put 192.168.1.1 in my internet explorer, but he...

Second shipment of Wii [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone if and when there will be another shipment of the Wii before christmas?

EBay Wii and PS3 [ 9 Answers ]

I couldn't help but notice that on eBay, Wiis and PS3s are selling like crazy, all of them selling for more than retail value. So my question is, is it legal to be selling a PS3 for $7000 and make so much of a profit of anothers work, or a legal selling of one persons possession to another?

View more questions Search