Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Mar 16, 2007, 04:48 PM
    How to know if you have a ghost in your house?
    I really want to know if there's any signs of a ghost in your house, because I keep going to sleep with my closet shut and when I wake up its open, someone help me!

Mar 16, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Lol, no I don't sleep walk, but its just too weird, I have set up a video camera but, it just shows it opening by itself
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 16, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Closet door , depending what kind can open or close though vibration, not all that uncommom.

But if you have things flying off shelfs ( not merely falling but flying) if you have your motion detectors set off by nothing there.

If you wake up and the bed is 4 ft off the floor ( then you are sure)

Also normally some smells come along with sightings but not always.

Mar 17, 2007, 04:55 AM
    OK, thanks a lot, I have been feeling kind of lightweight at night (as in the bed is off the floor)

Oh, and my closet door doesn't really hook up to the wall that good and my dog (pitbull) opens it by himself sometimes, but it showed that on camera, so I closed my bedroom door to keep him out, and it shows the closet opening by itself!

Mar 18, 2007, 09:36 AM
    I don't know, I know I shouldn't do this, but well... im going to try to talk to it.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Why not just talk to the ghost or spirit and ask them to give you a sign that they are there?

Mar 18, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Thast what I am going to do, talk to the ghost
    ROBERT15 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Well.. If U Have A Ghost Try Looking 4 These Signs 1.cold Areas In Ur House 2.weird Smells In Da House 3.dogs Barkin 4 No Reason 4.a Chill Down Ur Spine Like If Someone Is Looking At Ya But There Is Nothing. 5. Creaks In Da Corridor If Your Alone (unless U Have A Pet In The House) Try Finding Who Lived In Ur House Back Then Talk With Ur Realtor. Ask Them Who Died/lived In The House Good Luck

Mar 19, 2007, 03:03 AM
    OK, thanks, I tried talking to it last night and all it did was scare me even more
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 03:07 AM
    Why what happened?

Mar 19, 2007, 02:44 PM
    He said "your haunting my grave!!!" seriously, that's what he said, probably a graveyard under the house or something.

Actually, I don't know if he said haunting his grave, or disturbing his grave, lol, it kind of scared me so smuch, I can't really remember.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Mar 19, 2007, 02:56 PM
    All of my advice on your spirit problem is based on facts that I've studied over the years. I've dedicated a lot of time to learning about the supernatural. I've read and watched a lot of things on this. Spirit's stay behind for a few reasons. Maybe it can't move on until he finishes whatever business it has. Or it's possbile that it's not a spirit of a person. Some beings come out of dark places because of evil witchcraft or ojui boards. People who play with magic and such. These being's are very evil and tend to let you know it. So if this spirit isn't hurting you or your family then have no worries. Treat it as a person. Ask what it meant by the satement it made. It's possible that your house was built on an old graveyard which is a very odd occurrence, but possible. In that case, it may open the door for more spirits and more evil one's. If you start to feel scared, then tell them to go away. Get some salt and put it around your house and pray for the restless spirits to find peace. If they get testy speak with a firm voice. BUT only do this if you feel unsafe, otherwise try to find out what it wants. Help it if possible. Other then that, if you experience problem's that endanger's you speak to a preist and ask them to pray over your house. To drive them out. Or have a pharanormal envestigatior check it out. So take what I say to heart. I wish you luck, keep me posted.

Mar 19, 2007, 04:01 PM
    He did above my post, and this isn't a joke, this is a serious thing... so don't act like it's a game.
    Fang Flight Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 04:07 PM
    I agree with ROBERT15 here, Do you have a video camara?
    If you do, get that quickly as gone!
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 19, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Cold spots in house.. things moved around.. things like that.. but I am going to have a ghost in my house soon lol ghost56.. not making fun of you hun cause I do believe anything can happen.. but ghosty a member here is coming for a visit
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 19, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Hey tinsign I don't move things around without asking first, oh and I'm a warm ghost I don't give cold spots. Can't wait.

Mar 19, 2007, 04:25 PM
    ... why are we maiking fun of the origanal question, lets be serious.
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 19, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Rayne hun I was not making fun of the question at all... I just excited ghosty is coming finally after all this time of knowing her :D.. sorry hun I do believe in paranormal phenomena

Mar 19, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Thanks raynefreak, but she wasn't making fun of the post, she's just acting funny in my opinion
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 19, 2007, 05:51 PM
    I agree laxmasta900 I didn't think anyone was making fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

Is there a ghost in my house [ 6 Answers ]

I have lived in my simi valley ca house for 17 years. It was built in 1963. I feel there are 3 indites in my room. 2 adults and 1 child. I can here there foot steeps. They have came into my bed. I have felt their hands on me. I can feel the pressure of them on my bed and at times I feel them on my...

Ghost Stories [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good ghost or scarey stories? I haven't heard a good one for ages! :eek:

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

Ghost Display [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a new computer CPU and I'm using an old monitor gateway VX700. I've been seeing a transparent ghost image or several ghost images about 3 to 5 next to text and windows. Can someone help me with this.

View more questions Search