Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cocoandace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 09:45 AM
    My puppies won't eat
    Hello my 18 week old pit bulls will not eat. They will eat a little then walk away and will not touch the stuff again I have tried diamond puppy, nutro max, beneful and they do the same thing to all of the foods. Please help me I am going crazy also they are suppose to eat three times a day but they are only eating twice
    mathqueen Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 16, 2007, 09:49 AM
    I think if the puppies are small then you should give them time,but if they continue to not eat take then to the vet
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Mar 16, 2007, 09:49 AM
    My puppy did the same thing, so I took her to the vet and they told me to try eukanuba (I think that is how you spell it?) and now she tries to tear through the bag to get too it. I also have a 2 yr old dog that would only eat cat food, but she also loves eukanuba dog food.

You could try that but if the puppy doesn't start eating I would take it to the vet soon.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Jumping around from food to food to temp an over weight puppy into staying over weight, is the worst thing you can do.

Go to the ''My dg won't eat.'' section of the sticky, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post254171 Like most of my advice it is based on what the highly experienced professionals at a dog guide school have trained me to do, and proven in my own experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My pitbull won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed my 9 month pitbull has been really picky to the point where he won't eat for a day or so just nibble at his food for a little bit when he used to eat close to 2 bowls a day the only thing I have noticed is that is eyelids are Pinker and has more moisturer than normal? He is still...

Bunny won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled...

My dog won't eat... Please help [ 6 Answers ]

My dog Rex hasn't ate in three days. I took him to the vet today she said he has a slight infection. She gave me meds to give him but if he doesn't eat anything not even ice cream how am I supposed to give him his meds... PLEASE HELP... does anyone have any suggestions...

Puppy won't eat [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 seven week old lab puppys, and had them for 2 weeks now but in the last four days one of them isn't been eating his dog food but will try and get whatever I am eating myself I have tried different types of dog food but no change, can anyone help?

View more questions Search