Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asewell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 12:56 AM
    Light on tower blinking yellow light
    My power light on my tower is blinking yellow
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Mar 15, 2007, 04:13 AM
    When did you notice this problem. Did you recently change any of your hardwares? Some or atleast one of your devices are malfunctioning or not installed properly. Check the memory modules, check the video card and check all other cards one by one and fix them well. If it is not solving your problem then it could something related to your mother board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

Monitor and computer flashing yellow light [ 4 Answers ]

My monitor and computer stays in power save mode and I'm stuck at what to do. I've tried shutting the entire system down by turning off everything. It then comes back on green (the monitor) but the computer light remains yellow (flashing). Can someone advise me on what to do PLEASE!!

Hard drive blinking yellow light [ 2 Answers ]

My hard drive is blinking yellow light

Don't get the blinking light on the ECU [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, Hopefully some one can shed some light on this. Well I was driving out of my parking lot and my car back fired and shut down on me. I have not been able to start it since, that was a week ago. The engine turns but doesn't fire. I found my ECU, I turned the key one click and I see no...

Blinking power light [ 1 Answers ]

I recently replaced the power supply on my computer. Now whenever I shut the computer down the power indicator light located on the front of the tower will blink rapidly followed by a clicking sound. Can anyone tell me what the problem id

View more questions Search