Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brad Nichols Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 10:12 AM
    Pain in upper right abdominal when sitting
    I have this pain in my right upper abdomen that is only present when I sit upright at the computer for extended periods.I first noticed it about three weeks ago. If I lean back it alleviates the pain. The approx. location is three inches below my breast bone and two inches to the right. It is best described as a muscle ache similar to doing to many sit-ups. Any suggestions? Should I be concerned?
    junior8130 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 01:15 PM
    Go to the doctor... I had similar pains when I had gallstones... which led to my gall bladder being removed. It could just be a muscle strain... but I'd go to make sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant upper abdominal pain & Unable to eat solid food [ 24 Answers ]

Please advise - I was diagnosed with Chronic Pancreatitis in January and subsequently spent four months in hospital following an endoscopy, perforation and GI Bleed causing me to spend four months in hospital. Five months on and I am still not able to eat solids without very acute pain in the...

Upper abdominal bloating and other issues [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 35 year old female. Haven't had a period since February, but I'm usually irregular and still ovulate regularly. My husband and I do not use birth control. Over the past month I've had upper abdominal bloating but eat low carb and plenty of fruits/vegetables. I do not have any pain,...

Horrible Upper Abdominal Pain! PLEASE HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

I have what I call these "attacks" they usually happen late at night or very early morning hours. They are in the center upper part of my abdomen and usually last an hour or two and come with nauseau vomitting cold sweats. They have been happening a lot more frequent, like every night to every...

Upper Abdominal Pain [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing intermittent sudden sharp pains just below the left side of my rib cage. These pains come on usually while sitting, stretching or laying down helps. Nothing else seems to be going on except occasionally accompanied by gas. It is not a constant pain, usually one or two sharp...

Fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness or sweating and low back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Fever,nausea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness or sweating and low back pain what this symptoms shows

View more questions Search