Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tashkeane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 12:25 PM
    How to cure burns from the salt and ice challenge?
    I did the salt and ice challenge 3 days ago and I still have the burns... is they any cure? Please help me I am in agony!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2012, 12:27 PM
    No cure... you were dumb enough to do it... now you have to live with it and any scars it leaves... all you can do now is wait.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 12:49 PM
    No cure for stupidity I'm afraid.

I have to ask. When you heard about it, what made you think it was a good idea? And why would you do it? What did you get out of it other than joining an ever growing group of other people that were stupid enough to do it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2012, 01:00 PM
    Lemming Syndrome?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to cure salt and ice frostbite? [ 60 Answers ]

What to do after salt and ice challenge to prevent scares, bubbles, or swelling? Please help me it hurts a lot :`(

I did "Salt & Ice Challenge." My arm still itches & burns. I did it two days ago.. [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyway tell me why it still does. If and when is it going to stop. Doing this challenge was the stupiedest thing I have ever done so far.. I have a little red mark on my left arm & its red around my mark + I'm sort of getting a few little bumps like pimples but there not pimples, there from...

How do you get rid of ice and salt burns? [ 0 Answers ]

Well my friends done an ice and salt challenge they never told me it would scar so I done 6 1 on my left arm 4 on my right arm and 1 under my belly button and there all white and it looks bad and every time I look at them it makes me scared is there any way to get rid of them please I need anyone's...

Salt and ice [ 5 Answers ]

My friend says that salt and ice burn you skin on contact if I try it, I just want to now if it will :confused:

View more questions Search