Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girl_123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Do probation officers in ozaukee county use EtG testing
    So I get off probation Aug 1st. Today's date is July 28th. My p.o is dropping me when I come in for my last appt on Aug 1st. I was on papers for 2 years for selling my prescription adderall. I haven't been dropped the entire time. I am partying tonight, which means I will be drinking. I am just worried if my p.o uses etG testing...I don't think he would since the reason I am on papers has nothing to do with alcohol. But I need people's inputs on this. Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Does not matter what the offense was, the issue is , what were the terms of your probation, if you were not suppose to drink and do, they can violate you.
    girl_123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 03:18 PM
    I am wondering weather ozaukee county, WISCONSIN, does etG testing for probation.. if not then I am good. But I doubt they do because it is very expensive & extremely sensitive. It even detects vanilla extract.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is ETG alcohol testing done by probation offices in Minnesota (Hennepin County)? [ 1 Answers ]

I am on probation in Minnesota, and I am on random UAs. I go to the government center where EVERYONE goes to take their random UAs. Are all of these UAs given the same type of analysis? Or might I be on ETG UAs because I am taking UAs for alcohol? Thank you!

Does tri state phlebotomy in hamilton county, Ohio do EtG testing? [ 1 Answers ]

My buddy has been peeing for tri-state phlebotomy for the past 5 months. He drinks everyday and if his number gets called at 3p.m. for the next day, he stops. Basically, he only allows 24 hours for alcohol to get out of his system. Is this true for tri -state phlebotomy?

Does sac county probation do EtG testing? [ 4 Answers ]

I just got transferred to sac county on formal probation for misdemeaner dui's the county I was in before only did breathalizers at your home and in the office once a month but I don't know what to expect here.

Does san diego county probation always use EtG [ 1 Answers ]

Does san diego county probation officers use EtG alcohol tests regularly, and if so how reliable are they?

Should Probation Officers Undergo Psychological testing? [ 13 Answers ]

HI! I'm in the middle of doing research for a law firm in Michigan Concerning whether probation officers should be required to under go Psychological testing like police officers do. If anyone has any Comments or stories they would like to share concerning this topic Please feel free, I'm...

View more questions Search