Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chirangeevi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 10:17 AM
    My Hair is turning red
    I am Male aged 31, I observe my hair becoming red day by day. Any solution maintain original hair color.
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Jul 26, 2012, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chirangeevi View Post
    I am Male aged 31, I observe my hair becoming red day by day. Any solution maintain original hair color.
    Are you swimming in a chlorinated pool?
    chirangeevi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 08:59 PM
    No I do not Swim, but I use shampoo daily
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Jul 27, 2012, 04:22 AM
    T is possible that this is a first sign telling you that you are going to get gray hair, as we age our melanin age too and naturally does not produce much color like in our twenties. But you can help you hair with vitamins and a good nutrition and perhaps with a shampoo for brown hair.
    You may want to check out this site on Google, I personally find it interesting
    How to Stop Grey Hair Naturally | eHow.com
    eHow | How to Videos, Articles & More - Discover the expert in you. | eHow.com › Beauty & Personal Care
    I think and sorry to say that : red is natural stage of discoloration some people get their gray hair fast and some slowly .
    30 years old is usually when men start seeing their first gray hair.
    Hope this help
    Gray hair is sexy and if you have a lot of hair it turns gorgeous.
    Are you taking any medication? If yes check side effects

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lighten my dyed dark red hair to a bright red? [ 21 Answers ]

I have been to 3 different salons over the past year, and I bring in the same pictures and ask for the same color red (think lead singer of paramore or poison ivy in batman)... not once have I been able to get what I keep asking for. I have had my hair dyed dark brown, black, and even purple. To...

How can I hilight red violet hair without turning pink [ 3 Answers ]

I currently colored my hair with a 3r and 3rv I typically put hilights in by pulling through a cap. How can I do this and not end up with pink hilights?

Live XXL red turned my hair dark red, shall I dye it again? [ 1 Answers ]

I striped my hair, then dyed it using Live XXL Real Red.. this made my hair go dark red, almost black! Shall I dye my hair using Live XXL Real Red again, will this make it Red or will it make it darker?

My hair has gne red when meant to b dark brown wiv a tint of red! [ 2 Answers ]

*** help! I dyed my hair yday a medium reddish brown and my hair was dark brown/black to start wiv but because I'm naturally blonde my roots had grown and they've turned copper red whilst the rest has stayed dark wiv a very mild tint of red! *** help I need 2 sort this today! Fank u

View more questions Search