Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chanellt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 07:37 PM
    How to take away parental rights
    I wanted to know how I could get my children's father to give up his parental rights . He hasn't taken care of the children financially in over 5 years. He gets them sometimes on saturdays a and returns them on Sunday mornings. If he does not want to give up his rights for the four children how can I make him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 07:45 PM
    If he is seeing them, basically you can't it appears he wants to visit and is visiting. If he is abusing them or a danger to them perhaps you could.

What your issue is , he is not paying, so what you need to do is take him back to court, get a garnishment of his paycheck, and if your state has a child support enforcement, get them involved.

But it appears he is a dead beat dad that loves still visits his kids.
    chubbs2727 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 07:12 PM
    [QUOTE=chanellt]I wanted to know how I could get my children's father to give up his parental rights . He hasn't taken care of the children financially in over4 YEARS HE Hasn't SEEN HER IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME AND SHE IS ONLY 4

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Parental rights [ 11 Answers ]

I am divorced. My ex-wife has a boy friend who wants to adopt my children. They are not married. Does he have to marry her before he can adopt? Do I have any rights to visit or communicate with my children if I give permission to adopt?

Are the parental rights already gone? [ 4 Answers ]

I was an unwed mother when I had my baby girl almost a year ago. The father wants to be a part time daddy when it is convenient for him. He did not want to sign paternity in the hospital so therefore he didn't go on her birth certificate. Does this mean that in the state of Pennsylvania he has...

Parental Rights [ 6 Answers ]

If a woman is married and has an affair that results in a child, I realize that by law the husband is presumed to be the father unless a paternity test proves otherwise. However, can the biological father come in a year or two down the road and insist on a paternity test, visitation, etc. I...

Parental rights [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I am wondering if I give up my parental rights to my child if I still have to pay child support in the state of Missouri. Reason for asking is since my child's birth in 95 I have only seen him once on his third birthday and every time I find out where they live they move so I can never have...

Parental rights [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6 yr old daughter.Paternity hasn't been established.Does the father have any rights? He did sign the birth certificate when she was born.

View more questions Search