Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    INMAINE07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 03:46 AM
    My MyWay email account
    I can't figure out how to delete my MyWay email account! I've left it alone for over 4 months and it still hasn't deleted it's self! Can anyone help me?
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Feb 14, 2008, 12:56 PM
    If you don't like it there's no commitment. The easiet thing would be to just forget you ever opened it and don't use it... it will delete after a few months of inactivity.

If you insist on deleting the acount then you can contact customer service and have them do it manually.

Help My Way Homepage
    Temphere Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 09:07 PM
    I had the same problem deleting MyWay email & account.

Scroll to the bottom of the page (possibly via email), click 'Help Center'.
    In the 'Search Q & A help, type in 'Delete MyWay Account'.
    Scroll down to #5 & click 'How do I cancel my account'. Follow through with the instructions and your MyWay email/account is deleted. Good luck!
    jprater48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 06:15 PM

How do I cancel my account with "myway.com"?
    ancythomas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 12:27 AM
    Tytyrt
    winhart Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Jul 19, 2012, 09:38 AM
    You can't delete it. If you don't sign in for three months, everything in your account will be gone. Even if you reactivate it, you account will be blank and you have to start it all over again.
    So it is unnecessary for you to delete it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change Nickname in a Gmail email account? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a G-Mail Email account When I set it up I picked a nickname which is being used... I would NOW like to change the nickname. Does anyone know exactly how to do this? Thanks, George in San Francisco

Cancelled email account [ 2 Answers ]

I have an excite.com email account which was cancelled yesterday unbeknown to me. I have contacted excite.com to find out what happened and how I can retrieve the account, but have received no answer yet. If anyone knows if it's possible to retrieve and reactivate this account and how to do so,...

Suspended Yahoo Email account [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, About 5 days ago my Yahoo email account was suspended because of 'unusual activity'. Message stated that this was for up to 48 hours... 5 days later-still haven't got an answer-just 2 'we will be in contact ' messages from Yahoo. If anyone can help-I'd be extremely grateful. Cheers

Default email account settings [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I use Outlook 2003 and have 3 pop email accounts. A, B & C. A being the default. When I send emails it sends from C regardless if I use A or B as the default. Is there some setting I require adjusting..

Disabled Yahoo account from receiving email [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo email account has been disabled although I deleted a lot of my emails so as to accommodate more incoming mails. I freed a lot of space already by emptying my trash but still it is showing up that I'm over the limit. I can't understand why. I was over the limit before but I don't have this...

View more questions Search