Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ETG Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2012, 01:59 PM
    Miztery, what is your understanding of the UA test? Do you know anyone who drank on a Friday and passed by Monday?
    miztery Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2012, 02:39 PM
    My experience was someone who had 94 hours and passed. The rest is just reading about people. Sorry.
    John_Clayton Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 04:42 PM
    Did you pass?

Apr 3, 2012, 05:08 PM
    I'm not sure yet, John. As of Monday, the tests were not back. Is your test back?

Apr 4, 2012, 06:31 AM
    I should know by next week. I moved my appointment with my officer. Im on pins and needles though. Does anyone know the average timeframe for getting the results of the test back?
    bobotic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 11:05 PM
    Like 3 days, def week at most. (Nj)
    miztery Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2012, 12:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bobotic View Post
    Like 3 days, def week at most. (Nj)
    They must have lost it or mishandled it. How can it take this long?
    bobotic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 12:54 AM
    I'm sure you passed. They never tell me if I pass, only if I fail. They don't need to tell you if you pass because they don't know your freaking out lol. I hope you did. I'm almost very similar story. Idk if I get an EtG test tomorrow or a reg drug test but the stress is there. I'm fine with the drug test but the EtG I'm around 60 hrs clean. Drank around 4-5 beers for a week straight. I did tons of walking hiking so I should be fine Half life is avg 3 hours

Apr 5, 2012, 08:11 AM
    I was fine. ETG CLEAR!! I had 5 to 6 drinks 57 hours prior to the test! WOO HOOOOO
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ETG View Post
    I was fine. ETG CLEAR!!!! I had 5 to 6 drinks 57 hours prior to the test!! WOO HOOOOO
    It would be a big help if you would update your original post.

That helps others in the future, and particularly those that use or are considering use of this test.

Thanks.

Apr 5, 2012, 06:27 PM
    I will do just that Dr. Bill! Thank you for all of your tremendous assistance!

Apr 11, 2012, 06:06 AM
    I found out this morning that I did in fact pass the test. Thank God. Sorry I couldn't say sooner, obviously I needed the results first. Thanks again for all the helpful advice. Take care.
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2012, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Clayton View Post
    I found out this morning that I did in fact pass the test. Thank God. Sorry I couldn't say sooner, obviously I needed the results first. Thanks again for all the helpful advice. Take care.
    Thank you for reporting your results. I reviewed your preceding comments and see that this caused you a great deal of worry and concern.

While the test failed, as it frequently does, that nonetheless provides you with an opportunity to re-evaluate the behavior that brought you the point of being tested to begin with.

The test is hopelessly flawed. Many of those that promote it are misguided and it is widely misused and misinterpreted.

In this instance, that allowed you to avoid detection. I have no idea if you even have a problem with alcohol but, if so, hope you find a way to turn this to your positive advantage.

Thanks again for following through.
    fieryval74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 09:33 AM
    I had a shot in a half of jim beam on Sunday afternoon around 3:30pm. I got asked to do a UA today, not sure if there are going to ETG, but a possibliity that was the only time I have drank. If I take me UA today at 6pm. Will I pass?
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2012, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fieryval74 View Post
    I had a shot in a half of jim beam on Sunday afternoon around 3:30pm. I got asked to do a UA today, not sure if there are going to ETG, but a possibliity that was the only time I have drank. If I take me UA today at 6pm. Will I pass?
    See answer here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...ml#post3149902
    Roady2011 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 06:49 AM
    If I had 2 beers Friday one Saturday and one Sunday will I pass an EtG alcohol test today?
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2012, 07:02 AM
    EtG is cumulative so it is only most recent use that is of consequence. You will be entirely clear of EtG at that time span.
    dar12mck Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 09:08 AM
    Hey dr bill I have to take a EtG test at 4:30 today and on Friday I had about 9 beers and five normal size drinks. I predicted that I would have a bac of 0 at about 2 or 3 o'clock on sat. Friday I worked out pretty hard before we went to the bbq and drank. I took it easy on saturday(just drank water) Sunday I did 8.5 miles on the bike and lifted while drinking about a gallon and a half of water. Monday drank water all day and ran 4 miles. Tuesday, which is today I have to take the test by 4:30. Forgot to add that the weekend of June 29th through the 1st I drank, but did not drink all week up until Friday at 5pm and stopped around midnight. By what I described in drinking all the water(which I drink about a little less than a gallon a day anyways) and excersise do you think I will pass the test at 4:30? I am male about 165 and height 5'9. Thank you
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dar12mck View Post
    hey dr bill i have to take a etg test at 4:30 today and on friday i had about 9 beers and five normal size drinks. i predicted that i would have a bac of 0 at about 2 or 3 o'clock on sat. friday i worked out pretty hard before we went to the bbq and drank. i took it easy on saturday(just drank water) sunday i did 8.5 miles on the bike and lifted while drinking about a gallon and a half of water. monday drank water all day and ran 4 miles. tuesday, which is today i have to take the test by 4:30. forgot to add that the weekend of june 29th through the 1st i drank, but did not drink all week up untill friday at 5pm and stopped around midnight. by what i discribed in drinking all the water(which i drink about alittle less than a gallon a day anyways) and excersise do you think i will pass the test at 4:30? i am male about 165 and hieght 5'9. thank you
    I calculated about 86 hours from last drink until test. Does that sound right?

Even after heavy drinking the test seldom detects EtG longer than 78 hours. You should be OK at that time interval.
    dar12mck Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    I calculated about 86 hours from last drink until test. Does that sound right?

Even after heavy drinking the test seldom detects EtG longer than 78 hours. You should be OK at that time interval.
    Yes dr bill that sounds right, give or take a half to one hour or so. I really appreciate your thoughts on this matter and do not plan on putting myself through this again. You're the best and take care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I drank on Friday will I pass an EtG test on Monday [ 14 Answers ]

On Friday I had about 10 drinks no more but possibly less over the weekend I didn't exercise or drink huge amounts of water but and had a glass of cranberry juice before I went to bed my test was at 4:30 on Monday and I drink a little over a half gallon of water starting at about 3:00 ending at...

Drank heavily about 73 hrs ago - will I pass the EtG test? [ 17 Answers ]

I am 5'4", 120 lbs. Very high metabolism. I drank about 5 coors lights and almost a bottle of red wine on Thursday night until approx. 2 am, then woke up at 7 am on Friday and continued to drink about 4 more coors lights until approx. 11 am or noon. I then finalized with about 1/2 shot of vodka at...

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Can I pass an EtG test on Monday if I drank on Tuesday [ 5 Answers ]

I drank about 7-8 shots on Tuesday,at about 4-30 pm. I have to take an EtG test on the following Monday at 5,(which is today), do you think I will pass the test?

View more questions Search