Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dancnrcan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 08:25 AM
    Charlie Brown dance step
    The Cha Cha slide asks for the Charlie Brown step. Can anyone tell me what the step is?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2006, 08:52 AM
    Scroll down at the following link to see an explanation. I think it refers to the silly little dance in the cartoon specials where they are kind of hopping and shifting their heads from side to side.

Never learned this when I learned about the cha cha (but this is for a line dance, right?)... I suppose it could be interesting if you are really trying to do something with some flair or a little different... a little two footed hop with some head movement might be just enough to make the move look more interesting or improved when in a group.

http://www.country-time.com/archives..._slide_(c).htm
    lovely5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 10:48 AM
    It is a hop and a wiggle
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Feb 18, 2007, 03:43 PM
    OMG I loved that Charlie Brown dance! :D
    InuYasha_lover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dancnrcan
    The Cha Cha slide asks for the Charlie Brown step. Can anyone tell me what the step is?
    Uh... I think it is when you put your hands on your knees and then put your knees together then swich hands on the knees :D well hope that helps
    skiptonius Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dancnrcan
    Check out this link to YouTube and watch the video of the cha cha slide. Listen for the parts where he says to do the "charlie brown". It is a simple step that involves hopping from the front to back foot.
    skiptonius Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 09:53 PM
    Comment on kp2171's post
    This is not the dance step that they are referring to in this dance. Watch the video on YouTube.
    kidsangel23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 09:27 AM
    Its basically the running man

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medium Reddish Brown to Light Brown [ 3 Answers ]

I had been coloring my hair a medium copper brown for about a year. The last time I colored 3 months ago I used medium gold brown. My hair is less red, but still has red undertones. I would like to go to a light golden brown. Is there anyway I can do this without ending up looking like Bozo? Am...

Charlie [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ceiling lamp that is currently connected to 110V. Can I use it to connect to a 220V wiring? Thanks

Dance [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the oldest dance we know?

View more questions Search