Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shena24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 08:18 AM
    My pregnant yorkie, acts like she's not even pregnant, is that OK?
    She is like 6weeks in, and she is showing now, but she still run around, and jump off things, and run into things to, is that OK?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shena24 View Post
    She is like 6weeks in, and she is showing now, but she still run around, and jump off of things, and run into things to, is that ok?
    Absolutely okay, she will slow down when her time comes and know what to do. Let her get her exercise, she is actually doing herself a lot of good by being herself.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2012, 10:06 AM
    She only has 3 weeks to go. I would not be letting her jump off and run into things. Exercise is still very important, but from now on she should not be doing anything too strenuous.

Would you let a pregnant human go bungee jumping when they are 6 months pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

I can't tell if my yorkie is pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

This is my first time breeding my yorkie, she is 3 years old, and 5 1/2 lbs. She should be 4 weeks pregnant, but I can't tell either way. I know all the regular signs to look for, tired, bigger nipples, vulva still a little swollen. But her tummy has not grown at all... is this normal. Should she...

View more questions Search