Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tino65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 04:49 PM
    Should I trust my alcoholic drug abusing wife
    Should I trust my alcoholic drug abusing wife?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 04:52 PM
    With what? The children? The bank account? Paying bills? The house key? The car?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 05:24 PM
    It is hard to trust and alcoholic drug abuser with anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to deal with a adult son a 22 year old who is an alcoholic and a drug addict [ 19 Answers ]

My son is 22 years old and is addicted to alcohol and drugs. My husband and myself have tried every which way to help him we even tried him in a rehab.He is in trouble with the law because of his habit and he knows he has couple court dates coming up but he still continues with his habits.My...

How to get my step daughters unfit drug using alcoholic father out of her life? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, my girlfriend and I are dealing with her ex that is very unfit for my step daughter. She is 9 years old and can already tell that her father is a mess up. My girlfriend was with him for 8 yrs. She has told me stories that would just chill you to the bone. My girlfriend has been hit numerous...

Alcoholic & drug abuser ex-partner [ 5 Answers ]

I was with my child's father for 4 years. During this time he drank and took drugs. I began to do the same so I decided to end it. We broke up and he moved out. He was sharing responsibility for our 14mth old son but on a few occasions he was neglecting him due to his alcohol and drug abuse. He...

Alcoholic & drug abuser ex-partner [ 2 Answers ]

I was with my child's father for 4 years. During this time he drank and took drugs. I began to do the same so I decided to end it. We broke up and he moved out. He was sharing responsibility for our 14mth old son but on a few occasions he was neglecting him due to his alcohol and drug abuse. He...

View more questions Search