Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 06:11 AM
    Is my house haunted
    I Have Been Experinceing Some Weird Things In My Home Well First There Was A Smell That No One Uses And It Passed Through The Room And Then Lingerd Over The Other End. Then A Razor Keeps Appearing Behind The Toilet And My 2 Year Old Sister Is Running Around Saying Cath Them But What Can She See? Can You Help Me Please!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2006, 06:53 AM
    I would say that yes there are presents there. I do know that they are harmless in nature. Your two year old is so open to other natures that she is able to see the presence of these spirits. Are they spirits or guardian angels or both? If you are concerned about it then maybe a priest would help but do you think they are the harming nature?

Joe
    Kyo_of_Dir_en_grey Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2006, 06:11 PM
    She sees it because it is most likely her, has she been under any stress latly? Of a major change in her life? Poltergeists, that may be what she is creating ad therefore she is able to see them.
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2006, 11:42 PM
    I really do not agree with the suggestiong that this is Poltergeists action.
    Kyo_of_Dir_en_grey Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Nov 5, 2006, 05:43 PM
    Aye then what do you think it to be dear? If you believe in the heavens then I am sure that you may thing wrong abut my judgement... me on the other hand... I am Wiccan (a Witch) I have studied this stuff for almost 8 years. It fits the criteria for a Poltergeists...
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2006, 06:40 PM
    No, it does not really. Poltergiests actually do damage. Actually are angry and actually causes damage. These experiances that were mentioned are not these.
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Nov 7, 2006, 10:48 PM
    I honestly don't believe in ghosts. However, I've been taught that there are demons that like to trick people into thinking that human ghosts really exists. The Bible specifically says that when a person dies you can either go to Heaven or hell. There is no such thing as a human soul getting stuck in earth boundaries. Earth is only for the living. Not for the dead souls of others. If a demon is involved in a persons death, they like to take the form of that person and make you believe that a person can get stuck on earth. What's their reason for doing that? Only they know. It may sound cooky to you, but so does the thought of a human soul getting stuck on earth. And yes, demons do like to play tricks on you so that they can drive you crazy.

Crazy not in a good way! I mean COOKY!!
    ComradeVISIXVI Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Check the property records for suicides, but more likely you should just move the razor to inside the medicine cabinet after use. Smell is substantial and Very common. As is the seeming interaction of the two year old. Do see some paranormal validity here. But if it just brings smells into rooms and gives your sister something to chase about I wouldn't worry I'd kick back and enjoy the manifestations. Have fun!

This has been a public service announcement from your :D Uncle Comrade :D
    Good-Day;)
    ROBERT15 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Ya There Is Something There In Your House Find Something That Tells Who Was The Previous Person That Lived There. Also Ask Your Sis If The Person Is A Child Or Adult. Another Thing Bless Your House!!

Mar 10, 2007, 07:53 AM
    I don't understand why everyone automatically views these experiences as negative. Seriously, have fun. Instead of holy water I would go after a ouiji board.
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2007, 02:33 AM
    No, ouiji board is not to be played with.. It would make matters worse because that opens up a door that will let a lot more then they may have in. ComradeVISIXVI NOT SOUND ADVICE AT ALL.

ALL THOUGH I DO AGREE THAT THE EXPERIANCES THEY ARE HAVING ARE NOT NEGATIVE.

IT COULD TURN NEGATIVE IF THEY OPEN THE DOOR TO OTHER SPIRITS.

Mar 12, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Your ideas on the subject are well meaning I am sure but I have to suggest we throttle back a bit when you begin to label my offerings as not sound advice. You sir suffer from the limited and partially blind perspective shared by all the Jesus Helpers. Your religion teaches you that spirits are bad, demons, fallen angels, powers and princapalities are not to be interacted with. But the very foundation of you self sacrificial soap box is built upon the things you are crying out against.
    I invite you to consider with an objective and open mind ( a feat that is almost impossible from within a fire and brimstone eternal damnation paradgym, Loving god indeed. Worship me or burn in hell forever! Hmph) that the very spirituallity that you condem as Satanic or Evil is the very same used by your most honored prophets. Moses, John the baptist, Jesus, Paul. All of them Adepts in esoteric and occult practices. Much like Gravity and natural law, so does spirituallitty share constants across systems. TAnd the Christian propensity to vilify and condema spirituallity or Magick is hypocritical and heretically ignorent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting house in my name [ 5 Answers ]

My mother's mom has been deceased since 1985 and my mother has been paying the mortgage but house is still in her mom's name. How does my mom get house in her name instead?

Well to House [ 2 Answers ]

My well is about 75 yards from my house, I used 2 inch pipe to go from my well to the house, I have water pressure that will almost take the skin off your hand at the pump and outside before the house. But inside my water pressure is low, the water leaves the pump bladders I have two and goes...

Who gets the house [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got married (year ago). However I bought my house when I was single about 5 years ago. If I decide to divorce my husband does he have any rights to my house if I decide to sell? He is not on my deed.

Who gets the house? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married 1 1/2 years. We bought a house in April 2004. The loan is only in my name because his credit is horrible but his name is also on the deed. He has been lying to me about large amounts of money received and spent from our joint checking account and I am thinking...

House [ 1 Answers ]

If you file for bankruptcy can you lose your home

View more questions Search